Marty Tirrell arrested on fraud charges

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
For those that are smarter than me. How do these restituation situations work? I assume for work he does he is allowed to keep some for living expenses etc. but is he required to be X % per year?

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
For those that are smarter than me. How do these restituation situations work? I assume for work he does he is allowed to keep some for living expenses etc. but is he required to be X % per year?

enforceable for 20 years.

Realistically, however, the chance of full recovery is very low. Many defendants will not have sufficient assets to repay their victims. Many defendants owe very large amounts of restitution to a large number of victims. In federal cases, restitution in the hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars is not unusual. While defendants may make partial payments toward the full restitution owed, it is rare that defendants are able to fully pay the entire restitution amount owed. If and when the defendant pays, you most likely will receive a number of small payments over a long period of time.

Billups06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 18, 2006
Was Quinn Douglas the guy who wanted Iowa State to credential him for the sweet 16 in Chicago last year?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron