Locure

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
If u know his AAU team and the people around him, you will know how.

Is his entourage part of the reason ISU never really got involved and a lot of the high majors have done nothing more than kick the tires?

HardcoreClone

Jul 28, 2006
Is his entourage part of the reason ISU never really got involved and a lot of the high majors have done nothing more than kick the tires?

I wouldn't say that, just don't think he's a high major PG. He was good but overhyped a couple years ago, and just hasnt reached those expectations.

His advisors are the reason I don't believe his USA commitment doesn't end his recruitment.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I still think this Kid ends up at Drake if they do extend another offer

hoopitup

Feb 8, 2012
West Des Moines

Like the guy above said, I just don’t think he is a high D1 recruit. The kid is talented, no doubt. Size and lack of elite quickness are two big factors.

I’ve also heard that North may not be his final stop before college. Again, that’s hearsay but, remember, his “handlers” are the same that had the player transfer to a school in Texas last year after North’s season ended. His name escapes me at the moment.

IaState95

Jun 12, 2018
Colorado
Like the guy above said, I just don’t think he is a high D1 recruit. The kid is talented, no doubt. Size and lack of elite quickness are two big factors.

I’ve also heard that North may not be his final stop before college. Again, that’s hearsay but, remember, his “handlers” are the same that had the player transfer to a school in Texas last year after North’s season ended. His name escapes me at the moment.
Jal Bijiek who is going into his freshman year at North Dakota

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Jal Bijiek who is going into his freshman year at North Dakota
He never actually played at that prep school too. Then he went to Sunrise Christian and never ended up playing there as far as I know too.

IaState95

Jun 12, 2018
Colorado
He never actually played at that prep school too. Then he went to Sunrise Christian and never ended up playing there as far as I know too.
I have him on Snapchat, he's been posting stories of him at the gym in North Dakota all summer. Looks like he's good to play now.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
I have him on Snapchat, he's been posting stories of him at the gym in North Dakota all summer. Looks like he's good to play now.
Yeah it does appear he’ll play at North Dakota which is great because he seems like a good kid. Just seemed odd how things played out in that year between his graduation and now.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
The reason that's so funny is because it's so true. Remember last year when Fran said he was going to get 6'9 Don Uhl more playing time at the guard position? It's like Fran's got a dart board with each player's name on it, and a dart for each position. Also he's drunk... And blindfolded... And isn't paying attention.

And desperate, too.