Lindell Wigginton

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
And it's the people that come in and rip a poster, who has a source, that kills a message board. Those posters are less likely to share info if they know they will just be ridiculed.
I'd like to give @Cyclone07 some credit. He is much less thin-skinned than a lot of the people that claim to have insider knowledge. There are a number of others that aren't easily offended but he's one of the best.

Reactions: isu2014

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Thanks for sharing your source! If it comes to fruition, we can't offer you any money. But what we can offer you is...when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.....

So he'll have that going for him...

Reactions: peachy

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
I think Halsted might be following suit, with Meyers changing his crystal ball. It doesn't seem like there is a definitive reason Halsted changed, or a source that gave him inside info (at least that he hasn't claimed) so who knows. Not saying that Meyers didn't have quality inside information that was the reason for his change, but I dont think Halsted is as in-the-know as Meyers.

I don't think Alex would change his crystal ball unless he has a reason. Just my two cents.

• Funny

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I know Cyclone07, he is definitely not pretending to have inside info. I feel what he has been told is legit. It is really intriguing, I had completely given up before he told me his info. I am now feeling pretty good, but you never know in the game of recruiting. We'll all know for sure by tomorrow. If it ends up being Oregon/ASU, try not getting on Cyclone07 so hard because he just shared what he was told. Fingers crossed!

cyclones7

May 17, 2010
I will say this. It is not very often when a coach goes meet a recruit and then the next day he says he is committing the next day and it not be that school. If it is Oregon then Prohm knew and tried to change his mind. Lindell told him it would be Oregon and that is why you see the changes. It sucks but there is no way it is the good guys at this time unless something drastically changes between now and tomorrow.

• Funny

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I will say this. It is not very often when a coach goes meet a recruit and then the next day he says he is committing the next day and it not be that school. If it is Oregon then Prohm knew and tried to change his mind. Lindell told him it would be Oregon and that is why you see the changes. It sucks but there is no way it is the good guys at this time unless something drastically changes between now and tomorrow.
I think I get what you are saying, but you kinda lost me. What is your last sentence saying? It sounds bad for us, but the rest seemed like it was a positive for us.

Eriksp

Oct 1, 2014
So he is going to Oregon...?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Boo, imposter, booo!