Lindell Wigginton

cyclones7

May 17, 2010
Boo, imposter, booo!

thank you. i am saying there is a reason Prohm was there yesterday. There is a reason everybody switched this morning. I hope I am wrong though.
I dont understand why you would go to Oregon with 3 other pgs on the team and only 1 here. Whatever, will never understand 18 year olds.

Reactions: isutrevman

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Note that this is cyclones7 and not cyclones07.
post-34602-waynes-world-GOOD-CALL-gif-Img-x7mu.gif

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
thank you. i am saying there is a reason Prohm was there yesterday. There is a reason everybody switched this morning. I hope I am wrong though.
I dont understand why you would go to Oregon with 3 other pgs on the team and only 1 here. Whatever, will never understand 18 year olds.
I'll never understand women and I've been married for 18 years.

• Winner
Reactions: CloneLawman

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
That's why I said "a" staff, as in an ISU staff, not just this staff.
I understand, still don't get what those two players have to do with us missing on Wigginton when this is the first high profile HS recruit Prohm has gone after at a power 5 school. I guess I just wouldn't bundle those 2 misses with this one.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Thanks for sharing your source! If it comes to fruition, we can't offer you any money. But what we can offer you is...when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.....

I mean, I might give him like $1.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Jared Any word on what time the announcement will be?
CTV Morning Live is on on from 6-9am in Halifax (4-7am here) so it could be during that time if he announces when he's on the show with his coach to talk about his basketball future.

Judging by the fact that 3 of the people on the CTV Morning Twitter page are wearing red and only one is wearing green I'd say there's a 75% chance that he's coming to ISU.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I know Cyclone07, he is definitely not pretending to have inside info. I feel what he has been told is legit. It is really intriguing, I had completely given up before he told me his info. I am now feeling pretty good, but you never know in the game of recruiting. We'll all know for sure by tomorrow. If it ends up being Oregon/ASU, try not getting on Cyclone07 so hard because he just shared what he was told. Fingers crossed!

Nah, no way should we get on Cyclone07 hard if he picks someone else. But... that 85% confident source he has....well, thats another story. Feeling that what he's been told is legit is probably so time/scenario sensitive, that it doesn't help us feel any better. I'm going with Halsted's pick....he changed it for a reason. A reason better than some on here are trying to rationalize. I really HATE recruiting, and I don't even have to do it! Grrrrrrrrr:mad:

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
CTV Morning Live is on on from 6-9am in Halifax (4-7am here) so it could be during that time if he announces when he's on the show with his coach to talk about his basketball future.

Judging by the fact that 3 of the people on the CTV Morning Twitter page are wearing red and only one is wearing green I'd say there's a 75% chance that he's coming to ISU.

I hope you guys are ready for a 4 A.M. reaction podcast if that's the case.