Lets be positive... How good is Bundrage.

AWOL2000

Feb 13, 2008
Lawry Crossing, TX
Of all the bad in this game he wasn't part of it. Showed why everyone was so high on his ability. I think three Tds ties the school single game record. (Going of memory correct me if I'm wrong). Just trying to find anything positive.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
As good as he was last year AND better. Unfortunately, he can't do much on screens because, well, every team knows they're coming.

Let him go out and get open.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Blythe caught 4 against A&M. Bundrage had a hell of a game. Ecby looked pretty good too. We still need to find ways to utilize our TE's more, problem is our O-Line is so terrible Brun is needed as a blocker.

MilehighClone

Sep 14, 2007
Get him the freaking ball! I'm not buying the lack of talent BS, we do have talent and B showed that tonight. We have other's as well. We are playing scared, ***** football and that's why we are losing games.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Have to do a better job of getting him the ball. Generally, have to do a better job of getting our playmakers the ball.

AWOL2000

Feb 13, 2008
Lawry Crossing, TX
I know it was too little too late but when we stared opening things up and taking chances down field to guys the offense looked a lot better. Lets face it we are not a good football team right now, but if your gonna take your lumps might as well go down swinging instead of this ultra conservative BS we've seen until the game is all but over.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Good: Bundrage. punter. on side kick.
Bad: Offense. Smurfs as corners. letting guys just run routes like it is nerf backyard (NO, correct that, you actually cover someone in nerf backyard) i.e. first Iowa Touchdown. That first Iowa Touchdown vid. should be replayed at every practice forever until our dbacks learn to disrupt the routes and the timing of routes. You don't have to pull their facemask, but just a little nudge or get in their way for Odin's sake.
Ugly: Rhoads body language. Almost Walden-esque. Has he realized his window of opportunity has shut. With Pinstrip and Liberty bowl embarassments it may have.
Sam Richardson has no joy out there. Where is the quarterback who stepped in at KU????

I say all this, and I have NO sympathy for Cyclone football. SCREW YOU. YOu kept Messingham after the bowl disaster. It is like the more time he has to prepare for a game, the worse we are. Did you see those first two plays?!?!?!?! I a Cyclone Fan that is witholding my $$$$$ henceforth till I see some "Life" as CPR would say. This excuse of an offense is guaranteed to hurt quarterbacks with our talent at O-line and such......Sam couldn't even make it through UNI without injury. Duhhhhhhhhhhh........these coaches and they make six-figures. Can I go back and get my exercise science degree and coach?

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Great: UNIFORMS. LOVE THE UNIFORMS. They did look awesome.
Terrible: Dumby who still wets himself on the speaker system when we get a first down.

Did they do Sweet CAroline?

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Think how good he could be if we threw him the ball in the middle of the field.

I don't get it. Sam obviously can't throw the fade. It felt like we were like 7/10 with 2 TDs on deep in's and posts. I hope we continue to do this and don't wait till we're down by 3 touchdowns with 4 minutes left in the game to open it up.

ExCyment

Jan 8, 2013
Crescent, IA
Uniforms looked sweet and since that's what matters to recruits I expect we will get verbals from no less than half a dozen five stars this week!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron