KXNO Sports Fanatics

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
It wouldn't shock anyone, and I guaran-******-tee when that day comes that Murph and Andy immediately pivot to Iowa Everywhere.

Maybe Miller & Condon too.
My IE listening has dropped way off. Used to like 2GNC but it just seems like the same show every time now. Like Osen but don’t see the point anymore.

• Informative
Reactions: Tailg8er

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I listen to 2GNC pretty religiously. All the other shows I can’t listen to.

2GNC is great. I don't mind Chris and Jon's show either, though sometimes they're all over the place.

Kinda wish there was another ISU-specific pod, but Williams & Blum on CF tends to do the trick. Leistikow and Doc is probably good for hawk fans. Refuse to listen to the JorBo pod.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Listening to Murph and Andy, Andy being a total Fran sympathizer...but then they said "how much of this is you don't want to lose Devries from Drake?"

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I just don’t want to lose The Bus for our games. Always fun to hear the immediate after the game postgame with Walters and Heft. And you can keep the station driving south.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY and MJ29

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Listening to Murph and Andy, Andy being a total Fran sympathizer...but then they said "how much of this is you don't want to lose Devries from Drake?"
And to his credit he confessed to that. Also, I always try to catch the beginning of the local shows, especially after an ISU win and a hok loss. Honest question; does Heather spend every minute of every hour of every show just ******** about everything?

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
2GNC is great. I don't mind Chris and Jon's show either, though sometimes they're all over the place.

Kinda wish there was another ISU-specific pod, but Williams & Blum on CF tends to do the trick. Leistikow and Doc is probably good for hawk fans. Refuse to listen to the JorBo pod.
I feel like I could grab a couple posters from this site and start a pretty good ISU focused pod. Thinking Joe Frog and ZRF

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
I like IE, but haven’t listened to 2GNC in some time. It is clear Hassel does not watch anything other than what is required for work and Iowa. He contributes nothing to ISU and when CW asks about ISU we get some weird assed tangent which is his signal he doesn’t have anything to contribute. CW has always been fair to Iowa which is respectable, but that isn’t reciprocated.

I do think if KXNO talent get let go some should move to IE, and I would love some Drake/UNI and Valley talk.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
And to his credit he confessed to that. Also, I always try to catch the beginning of the local shows, especially after an ISU win and a hok loss. Honest question; does Heather spend every minute of every hour of every show just ******** about everything?
I wouldn’t say she spends every minute doing that since she has to dedicate time to continue the bullying Sean for being an idiot schtick she carried over from the Morning Rush and keep hammering him for something he said in hour one.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I wouldn’t say she spends every minute doing that since she has to dedicate time to continue the bullying Sean for being an idiot schtick she carried over from the Morning Rush and keep hammering him for something he said in hour one.
That’s what I was getting at. I’m not sure why he takes all the **** she dishes out at him.

• Agree
Reactions: jcisuclones

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Were they talking about ISU broadcasts leaving 100.3? That would suck. The range on that station is pretty awesome.
I don’t know but they are affiliated because Heather comes on and talks about the Hawks between oldies songs.

KXNO really doesn’t come in here very well. I could probably get it on an app but everything I have heard about it is awful. Can watch or listen to women’s games on ESPN app. The closer you get to Missouri, the more likely all you can get on the radio is country music and proselytizing.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron