KXNO Sports Fanatics

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
One of my kids had six girls in his class of under 100 students with the name. The spellings were 1 Katelyn, 2 Kaitlin’s, 1 Caitlin, and 2 Catelyn’s. At least at one point, we had five of them on the basketball court at the same point. The boys’ coach put all five boys named Cody out there once just for fun, but they all spelled it Cody.

There are probably a million ways to spell the name. But these guys have nothing better to cover I guess.
Did Eickholt look at the responses to another one of his post about CC? Interestingly another self-proclaimed huge fan of CC spelled her name Caitlyn. Funny how Eickholt didn't go after that person.

I shared this spat with my wife, Iowa alum and CC [sorta] fan, and she just gives this sideways glace and said "that's what this writer is upset about? Seems like a weird hill to die on." Ya think?

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
One of my kids had six girls in his class of under 100 students with the name. The spellings were 1 Katelyn, 2 Kaitlin’s, 1 Caitlin, and 2 Catelyn’s. At least at one point, we had five of them on the basketball court at the same point. The boys’ coach put all five boys named Cody out there once just for fun, but they all spelled it Cody.

There are probably a million ways to spell the name. But these guys have nothing better to cover I guess.
Did they have a CVIIILYN? This is the new way to spell it.

ClonesFTW

Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
This is quite the segment with Eickholt - I'll give credit to all parties there for actually bringing "twitter beef" into the studio and talking man to man.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
David sounded like a person with his tail between his legs. Had to save face for creating a mess on Twitter over something he took entirely out of context. Apparently all started over something that was said on SoundOff after a Hawk game that had nothing to do with him.

Reactions: Cfinnerty16