KU NOT SO TOUGH

Drizzle

Nov 9, 2007
Yeah, I disagree... I think KU is awesome this year, look at their overall depth. They have a star at 1-5. This may be their year.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
KU wasn't the red team last night, cyfanhood, sorry to inform you.

cyclonekj

Apr 11, 2006
They'll lose in the tourney. Week schedule. They about lost to Arizona, USC, Georgia Tech, and Missouri. SAY WHAT?!:wideeyed:

As opposed to the whopping 1 team in the tournament that doesn't lose? :wink:

Would you respect them more if their average margin of victory at home was 50-something instead of 30-something?

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
confused.gif

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
They'll lose in the tourney. Week schedule. They about lost to Arizona, USC, Georgia Tech, and Missouri. SAY WHAT?!:wideeyed:

They almost lost, but the key thing is they won. Being in close games and winning will do a lot come tourny time. So I assume this also means that Memphis will lose in the first round since their schedule is even easier?:confused:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
KU is better than last year's team in that their defense is simply stifling. It's a one and done for opposing teams. To win, you must shoot like hell and make a lot.

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
This is the best KU team I have seen in a long time if not ever. They are very deep and talented at the post. Hell, they have Kaun coming off the bench who would be our best post player by far along with probably 10 other schools in the Big XII. I see them as an automatic Final Four team, but know not everyone will share that opinion! That's why it is an opinion.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

:skeptical: We would of lost to anybody last night.

I think I'm starting to smell those "herbal" scents on the message boards this afternoon. What are you smoking, exactly? They aren't the #2 (realistically #1) team in the nation for nothing. Like someone said earlier - do they need to win every game by 50 before they get your respect? As far as us "losing to anybody last night," I'd disagree. We were outmanned by the best team in the nation last night, and that affected our play. We play anyone else in the Big XII last nite and we have a completely different game plan for the situation. I don't see how losing by 25 to the best team in the nation last night is a clear cut sign that we would have lost to teams like Oakland, Maryland-Eastern Shore, or Nebraska, for that matter, last night.

cycloneryan

May 21, 2006
Des Moines
the championship trophey is coming to lawrence this year. they are too stacked. and don't be surprised when they run the table. they don't seem like the kind of team that takes games off.