KU Blues...even Self has issues

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
“I think Tyshawn talks too much,” Self said, “because I’ve never heard that before, and I’ll visit with him about it after practice. If he’s unsure of his role, then he doesn’t listen very good. It bothers me that any player would say that the day before a game, but I’ll address it after practice.”

That kid ****ed up by not addressing his concerns with the coach. He'll ride the bench for a while.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I wish we had that problem. We always have the problem of the 2 star recruit that was not real good to begin with not getting the P.T.

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle
“I think Tyshawn talks too much,” Self said, “because I’ve never heard that before, and I’ll visit with him about it after practice. If he’s unsure of his role, then he doesn’t listen very good. It bothers me that any player would say that the day before a game, but I’ll address it after practice.”

That kid ****ed up by not addressing his concerns with the coach. He'll ride the bench for a while.

You're making mountains out of molehills. He played 31 solid minutes last night. Not exactly riding the bench.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
You're making mountains out of molehills. He played 31 solid minutes last night. Not exactly riding the bench.

Does he get caught driving a car that isn't his too? Or how about his dad, did he wrangle a sweet university gig? Or did he actually make it into school on his own, or did they fudge some grades on the high school transcripts, or did they have him transfer into Lawrence schools so they could get the grades up real fast so he could qualify academically?

KU is a joke of a program, and it is embarrassing that the NCAA refuses to even look into all of the shenanigans that go on there.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron