Kornheiser suspended

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
This is so stupid. ESPN pays Kornheiser to say stuff like this. He says stuff about people's wardrobe all the time but just because its a women its a big deal? Give me a break. PTI is one of the only reasons why I watch ESPN right now. ESPN is just one big fat joke.
You don't think the Catcher in the Rye reference is a little creepy? Have you read Catcher in the Rye?
If I was Hannah, I wouldn't go near Kornheiser.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
The males on ESPN make fun of each other all the time. If she can't handle it, go to WE.

That's my problem. If he said WIlbon was wearing pants that were too tight there would have been no problem but since it was a women ESPN feels they were obligated to take action. That's MO.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
That's my problem. If he said WIlbon was wearing pants that were too tight there would have been no problem but since it was a women ESPN feels they were obligated to take action. That's MO.
Who's Mo?

garn91

Jun 1, 2006
Ankeny
If not for live sporting events, ESPN is basically all but irrelevant to me. I get my sports news from the nightly shows on NFL Network and MLB Network and for college football highlights on Sunday Morning, ESPNU blows ESPN's College Football Final out of the water (ESPNU is totally separate from ESPN Bristol with it's own studios, broadcasters, etc.)