Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I don't see this really going anywhere, but the PR damage alone from it will not look good on this football program once again. Glad it's not getting buried yet.

I'm guessing they'll string it along and get a token settlement just to save the University the cost of a trail.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I do hope this goes to trial so we can hear both sides of the story. If found guilty, Iowa needs to clean house.
I'm leaning towards agreeing with you because Iowa cleaned house after they were found guilty vs Jane Meyer.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
He plays in the wrong system. He’d be better off in Dallas, Minnesota, or Denver because they play heavy zone systems. He’s just not fit to play man-man coverage. He’d actually be better off as a Safety.
He is awful. He got hit in the back of the head with a ball.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
This. They won’t get the firings they are asking for but they will get a big chunk of change.

They won't get anything for not graduating either. But this will cost Barta millions again in yet another lawsuit against his department. Barta is the gift that keeps on giving. He'll shed a few tears and the Iowa media will forgive him again. I love that!

Reactions: Remo Gaggi
Status
Not open for further replies.