Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
Two black players, one white. Limited number of questions per Iowa's protocol. All questions will be about football or how close they have become through all this. Book it
It's my understanding that this presser is in lieu of Big Ten media days. Best guess would be ISM, Linderbaum, Jackson.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
You really don't think there will be a single question about it? What questions would make you happy?
I expect Kirk to not address it. If there are related questions, it will be brushed off because of the "active investigation".

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You really don't think there will be a single question about it? What questions would make you happy?
Did Brian, James, or Steve ever hear, see, or do anything racially inappropriate?
(I fully anticipate some coach speak answer if that question is ever posed)

Reactions: aauummm

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Too busy with life is not the reason FWIW. There's some behind the scenes stuff there. Nothing crazy but enough where Daniels didn't want to be part of it

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
Too busy with life is not the reason FWIW. There's some behind the scenes stuff there. Nothing crazy but enough where Daniels didn't want to be part of it

Lol of course you say this now. I'm sure you knew he wasn't leading it way before today.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Lol of course you say this now. I'm sure you knew he wasn't leading it way before today.

Just put him on ignore like I have for the last couple of weeks.

All he's doing is trolling about race issues and the forum is much better without having to sift through his garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron