Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
When I brought that up after Daniels left and had heard his thoughts on Iowa's culture I got ridiculed by people on here, both Iowa and Iowa State fans came at me

I was just gonna say this

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
"Ask any black football player that went to Iowa during my career (15-17) and they know exactly what I'm talking about"

I mean if you can't figure out what he is saying you are either really dense or ignoring it.

Yes he is saying the Iowa football players had been targets of the IC Police. It is in the KF zoom from the other day.

Or must we read something else that isn’t in any tweet in order for clone fans to feel better?

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
I don't think they can spin it honestly
Or we can read what isn’t there the way clone fans do. Best not to listen to the KF zoom meeting. I mean I would hate for another clone fan myth to be busted.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Daniels recently retweeted all of these. These have nothing to do with Ferentz or the Iowa football program.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Man that James Daniel's thread on HR is some of the nastiest **** I've seen

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Daniels recently retweeted all of these. These have nothing to do with Ferentz or the Iowa football program.

None of this counts because clone fans say so. The beauty of this site is that they hate Iowa so much that they insist on reading things that aren’t actually printed and then they use this selective reading comprehension to jump to conclusions that KF and Iowa can do nothing but wrong.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Man that James Daniel's thread on HR is some of the nastiest **** I've seen

Have you not seen any of the basketball or football game threads on this site? Naw, nasty only occurs when clone fans say so and only on the Iowa side.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020

Too bad the IC police aren’t like the Ames police where they call the coach first when dealing with athletes. Hoiberg sure did have it figured out when he was in Ames. No wonder they called him the Mayor.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020

What should we read that isn’t in this tweet so clone fans can have fake outrage?

Daniels and Daniels appear to be some of the targets of the IC police. Don’t blame them one bit for being upset by that.

Last edited:

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
What is the spin now from the hok trolls?

No spin needed. Ferentz was against the players kneeling during the anthem, and some other coaches and players at Iowa undoubtedly were too. There is also a vocal portion of Iowa’s fanbase that is and always will oppose those actions, just like there is with the Iowa State fanbase and every other fanbase in America.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Too bad the IC police aren’t like the Ames police where they call the coach first when dealing with athletes. Hoiberg sure did have it figured out when he was in Ames. No wonder they called him the Mayor.
Yeah this just isn't true since both programs have had multiple athletes get arrested by their local PD's. Monte Morris got cited when he was a freshman. Matt Thomas and Nader both had DUI's. Don't spew that nonsense on here.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Lets not throw stones in a glass house here and act like this stuff only happens at Iowa. I've heard some really racist stuff yelled from the ISU student section when I was a student there 5 years ago.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah this just isn't true since both programs have had multiple athletes get arrested by their local PD's. Monte Morris got cited when he was a freshman. Matt Thomas and Nader both had DUI's. Don't spew that nonsense on here.

I was repeating what came out during the BDJ saga.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron