Kim English...You Sir Are An *******

ShankinPATs

Oct 13, 2011
Huxley
This guy taunts the crowd, looks at the student section and claps his hands at them when they would make a bucket, after the game he threw a towel into the student section and they threw it back at him...did think the hug he got when he fouled out was hilarious and the crowd aahhhing was priceless!

Reactions: dornstar44

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
What an ***. As soon as the final horn sounds he runs up to the student section and shows off his jersey. I was just about ready to throw a folding chair at him.

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
He beat an unranked team by 7... He was happy, give him a break!

I told some of my Mizzou friends about this incident and they said not to worry... I guess he's the biggest ********* ever.

cyclonefreak5

Sep 25, 2010
Ames
I could see him talking **** at the end of the game, but i was too far away to hear... anything specific he said? or just being and overall *******?

ShankinPATs

Oct 13, 2011
Huxley
Was anybody else at the game? I mean the guy hugs his buddy, shuffles his feet so the crowd can't do the left right chant, then talks **** and tries to time his seat so we say sit down as Allen shoots...I Hate You Kimberly!

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
That's too bad to hear about English. From following his tweets, he seems like a decent guy. Just the other day, he had this to say about ISU:

@Englishscope24
Really impressed with what Fred Hoiberg has done in Ames in such short time! Very good team w/ weapons. Excited 2 get back on the court weds

Read it online: Twitter / Kim English: Really impressed with what ...

For the record, what he did doesn't sound that offensive - sounds more like he's being a goofball. Now, Pressey standing in front of Hoiberg in a huddle gets me hot. What a Doush.

Last edited:

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Was anybody else at the game? I mean the guy hugs his buddy, shuffles his feet so the crowd can't do the left right chant, then talks **** and tries to time his seat so we say sit down as Allen shoots...I Hate You Kimberly!

The first guy that fouled out did the sit down thing too..and it worked. The second time the people who werent paying attention the first time caught on.

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Don't you think he is just mad he is named Kim? I would have a lot of rage too if I had to go through life with that. It's a good thing no one broke out the "my girlfriend is named Kim" chant; I think he would have gone ballistic and run into the stands.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
He might be an *******, but if students in the crowd can harass a student on the floor, then he can give some back in return. I didn't have a problem with it. There are plenty of ******** in Cyclone Alley (as there would be in any group of 1000 people).

This guy taunts the crowd, looks at the student section and claps his hands at them when they would make a bucket, after the game he threw a towel into the student section and they threw it back at him...did think the hug he got when he fouled out was hilarious and the crowd aahhhing was priceless!

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
English killed us in the last 5-6 minutes of the game burying those 15 footers off the curl at the end of the shot clock.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron