Kershaw gets his no hitter

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Gotta love the effort from Ellis on that 0-2, 2 out foul ball. Dude would have ran through a brick wall to get to that ball.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
As a lifelong Dodger fan, that might be the most memorable game I've seen. Incredible.

HappyJoe

Jan 21, 2014
Des Moines
The Dodgers are the only professional team I cheer for and am a HUGE fan. What an incredible performance. Very happy that he got his no-no but dang he should have had the perfect game. Excited to watch him pitch next Tuesday night in KC against the Royals!

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Dammit Hanley

True. Should be considered a perfect game with an asterick for the error since it wasn't by the pitcher. Technically the pitcher pitched a perfect game plus faced an extra batter because of the error. What a gem.

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
The Dodgers are the only professional team I cheer for and am a HUGE fan. What an incredible performance. Very happy that he got his no-no but dang he should have had the perfect game. Excited to watch him pitch next Tuesday night in KC against the Royals!

We'll be there Monday and Tuesday for Greinke and Kershaw, though we're really going to get scalped if the Royals keep their streak alive. Should have bought tickets ahead of time. I'm guessing you're a former Cyclone football player that can high jump. Whether you are or not, good to know you're true blue.

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
True. Should be considered a perfect game with an asterick for the error since it wasn't by the pitcher. Technically the pitcher pitched a perfect game plus faced an extra batter because of the error. What a gem.

But, that's how baseball goes.

HappyJoe

Jan 21, 2014
Des Moines
Caught me. Yeah we are going Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Wednesday in a dugout suite right next to the Dodgers. Bringing my Dad along who literally is the biggest Dodgers fan I've ever met. Should be a fun time. I know of some other Cyclone/Dodgers fans as well heading down. I think we might even tailgate Tuesday night and hit up Kellys after.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Thered by a few more perfect games if this was the case.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
Just wait until October...........the Cardinals will get to him again.

Great performance though. Nice to see him keep up his level of play after getting paid!

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Just wait until October...........the Cardinals will get to him again.

Great performance though. Nice to see him keep up his level of play after getting paid!

Will that be before or after they nail Hanley Ramirez in the ribs again?

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Caught me. Yeah we are going Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Wednesday in a dugout suite right next to the Dodgers. Bringing my Dad along who literally is the biggest Dodgers fan I've ever met. Should be a fun time. I know of some other Cyclone/Dodgers fans as well heading down. I think we might even tailgate Tuesday night and hit up Kellys after.

I've talked to your Dad before, what a great guy, and how cool will that be next to the Dodger dugout. Would love to go to Kellys but have to head home after the Tuesday night game. Should be some good battles between two hot teams. Have a great time.

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Thered by a few more perfect games if this was the case.

That's true, it just seems a little unfair to the pitcher when he gives up no hits and no walks, but doesn't get credit for the perfect game when somebody else makes an error, and the pitcher actually has to face more than the minimum to get his no no. But that's baseball.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
I could have had him in my league, but I passed on a pitcher that high. I'm pretty happy with Tulowitzki so far.

Lucikily Kershaw didn't pitch against my team last night.

Hah, I've got Tulo, too. It's been a good year.