Kenny Chesney

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I have 2 tickets for sale for Kenny Chesney this Saturday April 27th at Wells Fargo in Des Moines.
Section 108 Row T Seats 11 and 12.
Face value is $79.50 each.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I've got 2 in Section 317, Row H, Seats 7 and 8. $75 gets you both of them.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Kenny puts on one hell of a show. If you are a fan of his, you wont regret it.

I'll ditto this, his band is great too. He has a horns section that is really good and adds a lot to some of his songs. I'd easily rank him among the top 5 concerts I have been to

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
My wife and I are going. I was a huge fan of Kenny's back in the day. Not crazy about his music over the last three years or so but still, he is about as good as they come when it comes to a live show IMO. Ash has never seen him live so I thought we'd give it a go.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
I have a few buddies coming down here in 2 weeks to Dallas for the Kenny concert. The plus down here is Church will be with him, looking forward to it.

Ill second every one else and say Kenny puts on a hell of a show. This will be my third time seeing him, and 4th seeing Church.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I have a few buddies coming down here in 2 weeks to Dallas for the Kenny concert. The plus down here is Church will be with him, looking forward to it.

Ill second every one else and say Kenny puts on a hell of a show. This will be my third time seeing him, and 4th seeing Church.

That is an insanely awesome combination for a live show. Church just might be my favorite artist of all-time. The guy is amazing. He's the one guy I'd rather see live over Kenny. (Note: King George is in a league of his own.)

I thought about going down to KC in June to see that combo but I figured when you factor in gas, a hotel, the tickets, eating, booze, etc., that'd be an expensive weekend.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
That is an insanely awesome combination for a live show. Church just might be my favorite artist of all-time. The guy is amazing. He's the one guy I'd rather see live over Kenny. (Note: King George is in a league of his own.)

I thought about going down to KC in June to see that combo but I figured when you factor in gas, a hotel, the tickets, eating, booze, etc., that'd be an expensive weekend.

100% agree on Church, he is unreal.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I had a daughter that decided to have her daughter baptized that night, so I have to sell the tickets.

TruClone

Mar 25, 2009
Quad Cities
I have seen him three times. Father Time is catching up with him, not nearly as energetic as he used to be. Used to come in over the crowd on a swing, now he is in a modified wheelchair.:jimlad:

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
Chesney is one of those guys that Im embarassed to like. He partly represents everything wrong with todays country (pop) however I like his songs for what they are, which is simple a+b=c predictable song lyrics a monkey could write. While I can and have listened to his greeatest hits album beginning to end about 1 billion times, I think his beach albums which everyone hates are by far the "best" he has to offer. Obviously a commercial failure however.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron