Kendrick Harris - Preferred Walk-on

CloneFan96

Apr 11, 2006
This kid is from Solon and a great athlete. How that will translate is hard to say but he has a big frame / could be huge by the time ISU gets done with him. Grew up his entire life a Hawk and couldn't be more excited to get switched over to be a Cyclone. At Solon he played outside linebacker and running back along with special teams (blocked 2 punts). Just a great athlete that I'm sure ISU will find a place for maybe even special teams. Don't see too many 2 way players getting a chance at D1.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4570779/Kendrick-Harris

Check out his highlights in high school. I think we got a steal with this kid. Has always done things the right way and worked extremely hard to have a chance at D1. I'm slowly getting people switched to the good guys on this side of the state. Extremely excited for this kid and his family. His dad and him were on the sideline last year when we beat TCU - they had a blast.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
This kid is from Solon and a great athlete. How that will translate is hard to say but he has a big frame / could be huge by the time ISU gets done with him. Grew up his entire life a Hawk and couldn't be more excited to get switched over to be a Cyclone. At Solon he played outside linebacker and running back along with special teams (blocked 2 punts). Just a great athlete that I'm sure ISU will find a place for maybe even special teams. Don't see too many 2 way players getting a chance at D1.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4570779/Kendrick-Harris

Check out his highlights in high school. I think we got a steal with this kid. Has always done things the right way and worked extremely hard to have a chance at D1. I'm slowly getting people switched to the good guys on this side of the state. Extremely excited for this kid and his family. His dad and him were on the sideline last year when we beat TCU - they had a blast.

That is great. Getting quality Preferred Walkons is very important. Those young people improve the overall quality by leaps and bounds. And the history of the Walkons shows that many develop into starters and subs.

Reactions: CloneFan96

Help Support Us

Become a patron