Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Pretty sure he is referencing their ‘talk’ in the handshake line here. Dude is taking zero ownership of this and hoping it goes away.
Yeah, regardless, he (Tang) "says" he's good, and he "says" TJ is good.

TJ won't say publicly (other than his statement Sat.) but I think he is anything but "good" with Tang and KSU right now. TJ is probably more forgiving than I am though.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Yeah, regardless, he (Tang) "says" he's good, and he "says" TJ is good.

TJ won't say publicly (other than his statement Sat.) but I think he is anything but "good" with Tang and KSU right now. TJ is probably more forgiving than I am though.

TJ doesnt come off like a guy who would publicly go scorched earth on another coach.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

It's kinda long but I just had to make a rebuttal to Kurtz, in the comments section. Thankfully it wasn't deleted. Here's what I said:
"Wow, Kurtz double down will ya! Were you at the game? Did you see Otz? He never went berserk. Not his style. No spying. You keep making stuff up. Lies. I stopped counting. Oh, and Otzelberger wasn't going nuts either! He was clam calm the whole way. Re-watch the whole game again on all of this and the interactions. Care to say anything about what Tang was really complaining about, other than your 'opinion', like at about the 8' min mark when Tang lost it? No? He's just upset with Otzelberger that he was nuts earlier, and the crowd? The crowd, sure, it can get rowdy in Hilton. Otz though, was calm the whole way. The crowd did get crazy after Tangs antics/accusations, arm waving, going out of the box, and confronting Otz, and your assistant coach, who cussed out our student mgr's, sweeping the floor. Trust me, those actions all made it to the crowd pretty quickly, and that's when the crowd amped up. And you almost apologized for your admitted mistake of posting your misconceptions of events at the game, but then didn't, and kept the lies going. Well done. And admitting that you are defending Tang because of how you respect his character so much, that you want to give him the "benefit of the doubt", and that he 'must' have seen 'something' really bad by ISU? Dude! In other words, more hearsay and false accusations? You don't really know, you think. Isn't that right? Gossip and lying is wrong, John. Time to reconsider. If your fans believe what you say, I'm sorry for them, they are getting false information. As far as the officiating, yes, bad calls, several, but on both sides. K-State might have had a couple more against them that night. It happens. ISU/KSU have had plenty of games like that. Don't give people and K-State fans false information that accuses ISU of wrongdoing though. That's baseless, made-up, and one-sided. It's your misinformed opinion, and it's wrong. I don't respect you at all for that! I respect K-State, the institution, and K-State fans, but KSU fans, you shouldn't listen to John on this one. If you do and don't hear the other side, respect goes down from all reasonable ISU fans. The K-State rivalry is a good one. It doesn't need to become heated or combative out of the ordinary. And that's what this story is, out of the ordinary and way out of line. / To K-State fans, peace. / To John Kurtz, you admit to not being a journalist, you got that very right. And get your facts straight or shut up."

Well, they finally deleted my post. Kurtz probably called the WV guys and asked them to.

I'm glad I posted it here, otherwise it 'didn't happen'!

Edit: It's still there, just down the list now, and out of chronological order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunnerclone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Hailey Van Lith is the blond who transferred from Louisville to play for Kim Mulkey at LSU. I think she was chasing a championship thinking they would have an unstoppable team when they added another All-American caliber player to that squad. However they clearly have chemistry issues with videos floating around of Hailey wide open on the arc screaming for the ball and Reese taking the ball into a triple team in the post instead.

LOL at when Reese brought the ball down the court with zero passes to put up the game losing shot. She's a talented gal but ISO ball is not her strong point.

Reactions: VeloClone

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
We are watching the downfall of Jerome Tang and I’m here for it
First, the spying
Next, the ref chirping
Have they checked if they are using a Wilson ball today?

Side note - Oklahoma shooting 6/13 from the line and still up 16 on the road at halftime. Maybe double check for the Wilson ball