Justin Hamilton doing well at LSU

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Mark this at "**** I don't care about"

He was leading the team against italian teams.

Let me know when LSU wins a conference game. Or if Hamilton can actually finish strong around the hoop besides a freak play where once a blue moon he shows some muscle and authority.

Personally, he was a *********.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Could have really used him this year, wish he would have stayed. Now that he is gone, I guess I don't care what he does.

Oldgeezer

Mar 18, 2006
Waukon, Iowa
If McDermott would have made Brakins/Garrett show the ball to Big Ham something like 2-3 times a game he would probably still be in Ames. The only time he touched the ball was when he got a rebound. Who could blame him for leaving?

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
If McDermott would have made Brakins/Garrett show the ball to Big Ham something like 2-3 times a game he would probably still be in Ames. The only time he touched the ball was when he got a rebound. Who could blame him for leaving?

So he could fail at putting the ball up strong? Miss lay ups? and not dunk?

Did you ever watch him try and post up? It was comical.

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
So he could fail at putting the ball up strong? Miss lay ups? and not dunk?

Did you ever watch him try and post up? It was comical.
When did he ever get the ball? DG never had his head up long enough to find him wide open on the block....

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
When did he ever get the ball? DG never had his head up long enough to find him wide open on the block....

Don't act like he never got the ball. I can count numerous times when Hamilton actually got the ball and failed to put it up strong, open and with pressure. He couldn't post up to save his life, and never went up strong. People over hype Hamiltons skill through there hatred of Gmac. When he really wasn't that impressive. Why dump the ball into a player like that when you had Brackins that was a lot more versatile?

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
like McKnight, it was well known that Hamilton was a "project." He had only been playing basketball a few years when he came to ISU.

IowaStateClones

Dec 7, 2009
Don't care. He doesn't play here. Stop living in the past.

Yeah no one can talk about Hamilton because he doesn't play here now. If you talk about him then you obviously are living in the McD era. Also, don't talk about Brackins because you must be living in the past if you do.