JTS Improvements - Want More

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
There was a net when the Jacobson was first built. It was string between 2 flagpoles. It was a CF when they tried to raise it. Never worked because of operator error.

• Agree
Reactions: jcisuclones

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I remember when Mason Crosby was kicking for Colorado he could almost kick it onto the roof if the Jacobson building. Still haven’t seen another kicker at JTS that matched his power on field goals.
It was in credible. It was one of the most amazing non-cyclone related things I've ever seen in that stadium.

Ace000087

Jun 10, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
www.f35.com
I believe that at one point I heard Jamie mention that CMC prefers that a seating expansion be a third deck—presumably on the east side.

If true…take a wild guess which way they’ll go?

*Please note that (I assume) that would also create the opportunity for more suites/Jack Trice club areas as a profitable bonus.

The question I have on the 3rd deck on the east side... do we keep the existing 2nd level? If you look at other stadiums the seating angle is much steeper. JTS lower bowl isn't really made to be built upwards. Even on the 2nd level top rows you start getting pretty far away from the field.

• Agree
Reactions: Pizzapitter

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron