JP Better Make Some Noise

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
Fans are getting sick of this nonsense. I can put up with players making mistakes and even coaches making bad calls, but a corrupt league that outright steals games is another thing. Going to start losing fans that are tired off being on the wrong end of this over and over.

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Fans are getting sick of this nonsense. I can put up with players making mistakes and even coaches making bad calls, but a corrupt league that outright steals games is another thing. Going to start losing fans that are tired off being on the wrong end of this over and over.
We'll pay the fine, Jamie. Go for it.

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
It would also help if the pos rag didn't come out with a headline of "defensive collapse and questionable call doomed Iowa state" (just one Peterson?). Austin paper would have gone nuclear of this bs happened to UT (yeah right, that will ever happen.....).

BeneventiCy28

Feb 9, 2015
Granger
No, Campbell would not like that. Behind the scenes maybe, but nothing public.
With all due respect, we pay Matt Campbell’s paycheck and he hasn’t been a diehard Cyclone fan since the day he was born, so I don’t really care what he thinks. He knows we are a fiery, passionate fan base, that’s what he loves about us. If nothing else, he should be happy we raise hell like we do so he doesn’t have to.

Campbell preaches responsibility and accountability. He should hold the refs accountable for their mistakes. Coaches make bad calls, they get fired. Refs have jobs too and should be no different. But I am getting sick of always being on he wrong end of all of these conveniently game deciding calls against Iowa State. All that said, I’m not leaving this fan base until I’m buried six feet under.

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
There is nothing JP can do. Shouting at the big 12 administration is not going to change the way an individual ref behaves in a game. I think ISU coaches need to start working the Refs like the others.

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
If they stand mute then they've told me nothing can be done and we can continue to expect regular screw jobs. I've had enough of those over 25 years of being a fan, i can't stick around knowing they'll continue indefinitely.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
I’ve been an Iowa State fan for 30 years and will be till I die, but this one was the worst consistent screw job I’ve ever seen. Hope we don’t sit quite about this one.

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Here's the deal. They have a stat for a stat I swear. How many times has an official picked up a flag that went AGAINST one team that many times? Never that many. If Pollard sits back and seems to be okay with this I'll be extremely dissappointed. It's time the refs are held accountable. Coaches lose their jobs based on performance, they should too.

• Agree
Reactions: Dormeezy and JP4CY