John N at CT still getting press passes

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Narcisses was asking questions at the press conference the other day. How does he get press passes. It surly can't be because of ************. He does not write for other papers that I am aware of right now.

His old ************ website has had one article in the last 10 months or so. Seems strange. I think I am going to try and get press passes.

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
That fat piece of crap owes so much coin around town....I am quite surprised he has not been hauled to the city limits and banned.

I pray for the day Jon Miller and Deace come in here to defend that worthless turd.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
That fat piece of crap owes so much coin around town....I am quite surprised he has not been hauled to the city limits and banned.

I pray for the day Jon Miller and Deace come in here to defend that worthless turd.

I knew a water softener salesman in Nebraska that caused a lot of grief to customers who bought fine print high priced installations. His name was taken in vain for couple of years. Evenually someone stole his cargo van, drove it to a cornfield, and torched it. It was like a vigilante action.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Narcisses was asking questions at the press conference the other day. How does he get press passes. It surly can't be because of ************. He does not write for other papers that I am aware of right now.

His old ************ website has had one article in the last 10 months or so. Seems strange. I think I am going to try and get press passes.

Was just talking about this at lunch... wondering the same thing... He must have some compromising photos of the SID or something...

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
And he asks the dumbest fricken questions ever at the press conferences. He is a disgrace to Iowa State fans!!!

isu200023

Aug 19, 2008
And he asks the dumbest fricken questions ever at the press conferences. He is a disgrace to Iowa State fans!!!

He's an admitted, life-long Iowa fan. He got into CN as a business...not as a fan. He made his allegience very clear when he used to be on Deace's "round table".

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

I really wish somebody would make an audio clip of him asking people questions, just stringing together his rambling, incoherant thoughts.

CYKXBUT

Jul 21, 2006
The word is he has a major impact at the food table set out for the "press". I can't believe he has the guts to use a press pass and doesn't do anything for his paying customers anymore.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Was just talking about this at lunch... wondering the same thing... He must have some compromising photos of the SID or something...

The SID probably just doesn't want to deal with JN and the inevitable getting sued.

I'll go out on a rather solid limb and say he won't have credentials next season.

cyfan15

Oct 23, 2006
I have an idea! Want to get a press pass for ISU games? Just create a Cyclone web site, occasionally post kool-aid laced predictions for the upcoming season and crappy video that is available in much better quality on Clone Zone, then disappear for several months. When people start to complain, just ban them and promise everybody else new, expanded coverage that will make your site the best one around. Then get a couple interviews with coaches, do a roundtable or two, disappear again, and repeat the process. If you lose too many subscribers, just blame the company you work for and start another site.

cyfan15

Oct 23, 2006
The SID probably just doesn't want to deal with JN and the inevitable getting sued.

I'll go out on a rather solid limb and say he won't have credentials next season.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Jon will probably post a few crappy videos and predict a national championship on his site so that he can still claim the need for a press pass.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Jon will probably post a few crappy videos and predict a national championship on his site so that he can still claim the need for a press pass.

Just because he says he needs one, doesn't mean he gets it.

I imagine the AD realizes what they have in JN and that the wool has been pulled over their eyes.