Jamie's level of concern pertaining to Iowa

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You're the only one asking the question. If you don't care about the answer, why bother to ask?

I was wondering what Clone fans thought. I'm 99% sure Pollard gave marching orders to his underlings. First Randy Pete comes out with a rah rah article about how great ISU will be next year. Then he sends out a letter saying everyone needs to stop being unhappy, that all is good and great in Clone land. Then he has Williams tell fans to quit being bad fans. Pollard doesn't like It when any fans are off the reservation.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I was wondering what Clone fans thought. I'm 99% sure Pollard gave marching orders to his underlings. First Randy Pete comes out with a rah rah article about how great ISU will be next year. Then he sends out a letter saying everyone needs to stop being unhappy, that all is good and great in Clone land. Then he has Williams tell fans to quit being bad fans. Pollard doesn't like It when any fans are off the reservation.

The only people that care what Randy says are Iowa fans

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
The only people that care what Randy says are Iowa fans

And Jamie Pollard. I mean Jamie has dispatched his #1 cheerleader many times to fire up the fan base. Plus you are more optimistic next year than Randy about the football team. You say 9 wins, Randy was talking 8 wins.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
And Jamie Pollard. I mean Jamie has dispatched his #1 cheerleader many times to fire up the fan base. Plus you are more optimistic next year than Randy about the football team. You say 9 wins, Randy was talking 8 wins.

Pollard doesn't like Randy either. Why would Pollard tell a reporter what to write to "fire up the fan base" when the fan base doesn't even read it? Lol you're trying too hard

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Pollard doesn't like Randy either. Why would Pollard tell a reporter what to write to "fire up the fan base" when the fan base doesn't even read it? Lol you're trying too hard

Link to Pollard not liking Randy? Pollard says Randy and his wife are "very good friend of the program".

The Register has fired everyone else. You don't stay on at the Register for parts of 5 decades because nobody reads you. Talk about trying to hard.

Iowa State athletics director Jamie Pollard released a statement Thursday night.

"In fairness, we still do not know exactly what happened," Pollard said. "However, at this point our thoughts are focused on Randy and his wife Patty, who is battling cancer. He is our beat reporter and Patty and he are both very good friends of our program.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Link to Pollard not liking Randy? Pollard says Randy and his wife are "very good friend of the program".

The Register has fired everyone else. You don't stay on at the Register for parts of 5 decades because nobody reads you. Talk about trying to hard.

Iowa State athletics director Jamie Pollard released a statement Thursday night.

"In fairness, we still do not know exactly what happened," Pollard said. "However, at this point our thoughts are focused on Randy and his wife Patty, who is battling cancer. He is our beat reporter and Patty and he are both very good friends of our program.

Lol I know Pollard doesn't like Randy but no I don't have a link to it.

I never said nobody reads Randy. Iowa State fans don't read his stuff though

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I'm 99% sure you are full of crap. Get back to Hokeye Pokey Forum where you can buddy up with your fellow greaseball hok friends and tell each other how wonderful you all are.

• Useful
Reactions: PeacefulRival

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
He's nothing like Leistekow., is he? At least he isn't Jim Zabel.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
No, you're not. You're just trying to troll. And you suck at it because as Twins said, you're trying too hard. That's why you gave me the answer you wanted to give if we had responded to your original post. Good for you.
Who said I cared, I asked a question.