Jamie's level of concern pertaining to Iowa

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Barta isn't smart enough to poke any fanbase. This is what you fail to see, but yet you know what Rent Free means. This is getting sad, you are almost better than this.

Barta doesn't think about ISU all the time like Pollard thinks about Iowa all the time, so it would never occur to him to even tweet anything about ISU.

• Agree
Reactions: PeacefulRival

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
LOL, this ain't academia. The older you are and more you make means you head to the chopping block first. Yet old Randy hangs on because ISU fans love him and read him.
What's Randy's salary?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You literally have so much ammo on Iowa State Athletic now and you're angle is to say ISU fans like Randy Peterson? You're so bad at this

Says the guy who claims Randy is only read by Iowa fans.

Listen, I get it, he is an embarrassment, but come on, you are better than this, be better than this.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Listen, I get it, he is an embarrassment, but come on, you are better than this, be better than this.
This is what you are spending your time on today?

Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

You think anyone that follows Iowa State Athletics and donates to Iowa State Athletics cares what Randy Peterson says?

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Barta doesn't think about ISU all the time like Pollard thinks about Iowa all the time, so it would never occur to him to even tweet anything about ISU.

Well that's not really fair considering we can't be positive that Barta's actually thinking all the time.

Reactions: Legend Hawk