ISU vs. CU Game Thread

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
Missed opportunities.... after the last 3 games I feel like we just took a large step backwards, but do understand it's expected this year.

It just seems like we are not mentally in the game... less team work, hustle, and focus.

Maybe it's this pathetic crowd. There is no energy in this building. Plus we can't hit any open shot.

When we play CO in Ames, I think we easily win by 15+ points with little question on who's the better team.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
This is the team we expected to see before the season. Inconsistent, playing confused, etc.

Just a poor outing tonight overall.

mharder

Apr 11, 2006
Rancho Cordova, CA
I counted roughly 3,000 in the crowd. How does Patton keep his job? Do they want him to completely drive the program into the ground before he leaves?

NittanyCy

Mar 19, 2006
this team goes as Mike Taylor goes. We haven't figured out a way to win without him. It reminds me a little of when tinsley was by himself. Some good role players, but don't ask anything more than that. We need some scores and to teach Hubalek to get his @ss on the blocks and post up.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Taylor goes 4-14, 1-8 from three, and fouls out. Turnover stats aren't up yet. Pretty sure he had more of those than made shots.

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
Worst loss of the season. Absolutely pathetic. There aren't enough words for how bad this loss is. CU had won 4 games before tonight. Now I remember why I should never ever get my hopes up. FU Colorado.

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
Colorado is one of the worst teams I've seen in a long time.

Agreed. We got beat by a very bad team tonight. CO looked pathetic. Had this been my first time watching ISU this year I would say the same about us, but I have seen us play some good games as of late.

It's amazing that a McD coached team found a way to lose that game. I am chalking this down as the roller coaster that we had expected this year and nothing more. This is the exception.

clonefarmer

Apr 16, 2006
Let's hope this was the exception. We were due for a bad game but this was really bad. We always look slow when we play out there.

mharder

Apr 11, 2006
Rancho Cordova, CA
What the...?

Let me make this as easy as possible. I would not want a person "running" my team, at the most important position on the floor, reluctant to shoot in a close game. But, will shoot when there's nothing to lose. I really do not know what is going on with our starting PG. It's like he is scared to shoot or even be creative and get a good shot for someone else

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
I hope Colorado enjoys their one win this year.

ISU just lost to a PATHETIC team that won't win another conference game this season. ISU has won more often in Lawrence than in Boulder over the last 11 years. Why? Can someone please explain how a team takes KU to OT on Saturday and then doesn't even show up tonight?