ISU out of the Big 12?

cycloneace55

Nov 22, 2006
Gardena, CA
Well I see this article on ESPN and think to myself "cool a different perspective on Big 12 recruiting needs". I open in the article and see that all 11 teams in the Big 12 have a write up. I did a quick double take. After I counted the schools and double checked the article it became clear that ISU is no longer in the Big 12. Actually I believe Mr. Low (sports writer extrodinare, not math major) neglected to included ISU in his write up. take a look for yourself:

ESPN - Big 12 team-by-team recruiting needs - Insider

Man this sort of thing tends to tick me off, this apparent lack of respect is irritating.

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
His email address is "[email protected]"

So this columnist for ESPN doesn't even merit an ESPN Domain email address? I think they forgot the "n" at the end of his email address.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Just so everyone knows, i just hit the link and ISU has a report....

Could have expected this....um infusion of talent across the board and with the losses of Bowen, need playmakers on offense to help aa and arob.....

wow, in depth....i could have done that, and he gets paid for it!!!!!!

jtd9046

Dec 20, 2006
Chicago
There is a writeup now, must have been updated.

Iowa State Cyclones
Iowa State's needs are diverse to say the least. Gene Chizik needs a talent upgrade across the board. A few more playmakers on offense would help QB Austen Arnaud and running back Alexander Robinson. Linebacker is also a big need, especially with the loss of Alvin Bowen. Another obvious need is an infusion of athletes to play on special teams and help the team's overall depth.

isuarch80

Sep 25, 2006
Dallas, TX
You know he just wrote that quickly after the onslaught of emails he received. Probably found a 2007 review or look ahead on some site like CFN or something to find names of our players.