ISU officially a Pepsi school

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
"If you have three Pepsis and drink one, how much more refreshed are you? You, the redhead in the Chicago school system?"

"Pepsi?"

"Partial credit!"

tumblr_lsw4rkPVas1r2vbx0o1_500.png

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Coke is far superior to Pepsi, but I do enjoy a Mountain Dew. Pepsi is an inferior mixer, however. For these reasons I give this move a C-.

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
I really don't think that the athletic department is really interested in what the people in the stands drink. What the athletic department is after is Gatorade. Gatorade has the best product on the market. They have so many before/during/post game/practice/workout products available anywhere. Powerade, or any other product (All Sport- lol), doesn't even come close to sniffing what Gatorade has to offer.

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
Pepsi Sucks.

Not that it matters that much to me. I don't think I've gone to the concession stand but a handful of times in my 10 years of season tickets.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Let's just say if I don't want a Pepsi I will find other ways to make sure I am hydrated through the first half, and will continue to utilize a way to remain hydrated for the second half without the use of the concessions.

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
I really don't think that the athletic department is really interested in what the people in the stands drink. What the athletic department is after is Gatorade. Gatorade has the best product on the market. They have so many before/during/post game/practice/workout products available anywhere. Powerade, or any other product (All Sport- lol), doesn't even come close to sniffing what Gatorade has to offer.

Exactly. This is a Gatorade decision. Powerade holds hands with coke and Powerade is like having Adidas as your uniform provider. My analysis anyway :D

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Whiskey Dews will be flowing like a river in the student section.

I love Mt. Dew so this news makes me way more happy than it should.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I love diet mt dew. Would rather drink a Pepsi than a coke. And, my mixed drink of choice is bv and diet Pepsi, so I'm all in on this move.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Good I'm currently ticked off at coke since I can't find a 20 oz bottle with my name on it for their "share a coke" campaign. I doubt the stands will have my favorite Mt. Dew version, livewire though.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I highly doubt the AD made this change to pay more money. The vendor on the outside looking in is always motivated to make a better deal.

By the way, if you find that big of a difference between Coke and Pepsi you aren't putting enough Captain in it. I'm not a fan of Pepsi either but I don't find it a big issue as a mixer.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I highly doubt the AD made this change to pay more money. The vendor on the outside looking in is always motivated to make a better deal.

By the way, if you find that big of a difference between Coke and Pepsi you aren't putting enough Captain in it. I'm not a fan of Pepsi either but I don't find it a big issue as a mixer.

I'm an Admiral Nelson man myself. Higher rank and so forth. Plastic bottle just in case things get to happening

Help Support Us

Become a patron