ISU coaches chasing the money

mcblogerson

Jan 19, 2009
Ohio
So we watched our beloved wrestler/coach Cael chase the money to Penn st. Chizik left for Auburn and the big payday. Floyd went to the Bulls to be the sacrificial lamb of the post Jordan/Pippen era.

Yeah it's hard to watch our best get snatched up by someone else, but really who of you wouldn't do the same? How many of you really wouldn't leave your job and move your families if you could make 50% more money. What about double? Besides Auburn did us a favor in the long run.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
So we watched our beloved wrestler/coach Cael chase the money to Penn st. Chizik left for Auburn and the big payday. Floyd went to the Bulls to be the sacrificial lamb of the post Jordan/Pippen era.

Yeah it's hard to watch our best get snatched up by someone else, but really who of you wouldn't do the same? How many of you really wouldn't leave your job and move your families if you could make 50% more money. What about double? Besides Auburn did us a favor in the long run.

chizik didnt leave for the money he didnt give two ***** about being here.. he was outta here the first chance he got

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Floyd???Chizik???

If you wouldn't pick the Bulls or Auburn coaching jobs over ISU you'd have to be an idiot.

That's like saying "I'll pass on the Ferrari, I've been happy with my Fiero".

The Cael situation concerns me more than all the others.

Melvin

Jul 29, 2008
Crete, NE
Tim Floyd produced some good results.

Chizik did nothing but ***** about Ames.

The Cael loss really hurts. I'm not sure what to do with my Office Decoration, a Box of Wheaties with Cael Sanderson on the cover?

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
Tim Floyd produced some good results.

Chizik did nothing but ***** about Ames.

The Cael loss really hurts. I'm not sure what to do with my Office Decoration, a Box of Wheaties with Cael Sanderson on the cover?

Gasoline and a match. Swear loudly until the flame goes out. You will feel a lot better.

Muzzy

Jan 24, 2009
Iowa
I have a personalized autographed wheaties box. I told my wife that I'm going to mail it to Cael. I'm sure not going to keep it hanging in my basement.