Is Iowa the Most Oversensitive Fan Base in America?

Is Iowa the most oversensitive fan base in America?

• Total voters

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Pollard didn't let anyone into any locker room. Nor does that answer why Iowa fans steal their own players' stuff in the first place (as well as opposing players' stuff on the sidelines), we can't just keep glossing over this reality.

Is this serious? You can’t be this dumb can you? A thief is a thief, it don’t matter who he roots for. Do you think there aren’t any thieves or criminals who root for ISU?

Once again, why was any fan let into the locker room?

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
Is this serious? You can’t be this dumb can you? A thief is a thief, it don’t matter who he roots for. Do you think there aren’t any thieves or criminals who root for ISU?

Given the previous set-up, it was rather easy to gain access into the locker room

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Pollard didn't let anyone into any locker room. Nor does that answer why Iowa fans steal their own players' stuff in the first place (as well as opposing players' stuff on the sidelines), we can't just keep glossing over this reality.

One of their fans stole CJ Beathard's helmet last year. Iowa fans are thieves.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa

Apparently there aren't any thieves out there who both root for ISU and steal ISU's stuff, which can't be said truthfully about Iowa based on the evidence I have available to me.

You'll have to talk to CSC to see about why someone was let in, obviously some sort of oversight or social engineering occurred, but it wasn't like Pollard was holding the door open for them.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Apparently there aren't any thieves out there who both root for ISU and steal ISU's stuff.

You don’t know this because ISU fans aren’t allowed in the ISU locker room. I’d bet you a million bucks you let ISU fans into the ISU locker room and **** will get stolen.

• Dislike

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You don’t know this because ISU fans aren’t allowed in the ISU locker room. I’d bet you a million bucks you let ISU fans into the ISU locker room and **** will get stolen.

You are poorly informed. Isu fans fans are let into the locker rooms. I have had invites for this year and last years. Been in the men's and women's bb lockerrooms plenty of times with jerseys and everything in there. I know I'm. Not the only one. Haven't heard of anything being stolen.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You are poorly informed. Isu fans fans are let into the locker rooms. I have had invites for this year and last years. Been in the men's and women's bb lockerrooms plenty of times with jerseys and everything in there. I know I'm. Not the only one. Haven't heard of anything being stolen.

Derp! You have been let into the locker rooms during a game when ayers personal possessions there?

• Dislike

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Under butthurt fans, superhawk John Sears sure seems sore about the Blum sell out talk on twitter, or maybe @CyTwins thread discussing ticket sales. The day he moves on from 13 will not be sad for me.

• Agree
Reactions: cyfan21

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Yes, so why the derp?

So you were let in the locker room during a game, not supervised, not watched and just left to roam around the locker room?

5eLKN_s-200x150.gif

• Dislike

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So you were let in the locker room during a game, not supervised, not watched and just left to roam around the locker room?

5eLKN_s-200x150.gif

Never said what you assumed there. Staff or workers were always present. You either had to be on the list, have a pass or with someone with those. Usually a GA was put in charge of the locker room keys, iowas apparently forgot to lock the door when the crap was stolen.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

5eLKN_s-200x150.gif

Btw, my first response is about my experience over the last 5-10 years. I used to work at the Iowa stateevents center, and had keys to everything to perform my job, so technically I have been in there unsupervised to work but wasn't wondering around, never thought of stealing anything then either. So you lost twice with your deep and BS posts.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Ultimately, the reason stuff was stolen is that there was a hawk fan in the stadium. When there have not been hawk fans in the stadium, stuff doesn't go missing. Maybe wlthat should be the new security policy, no hawk fans allowed in the stadium.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Ultimately, the reason stuff was stolen is that there was a hawk fan in the stadium. When there have not been hawk fans in the stadium, stuff doesn't go missing. Maybe wlthat should be the new security policy, no hawk fans allowed in the stadium.

According to the announcers of the Penn State game, Iowa fans also steal stuff right off the opposing team's sideline. Sounds like Iowa fans just like to steal.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
Iowa's managers forget to lock the doors and then a fellow fan/student strolls in? Hmmm.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You are poorly informed. Isu fans fans are let into the locker rooms.

I knew this post was ********, so thanks for confirming that. Being that you used to be an authorized STAFF person who was allowed in the lockers, you more than any understand that this fan should have never been allowed access to the Hawkeye locker room. If that kid was an AUTHORIZED Hawkeye staff memeber, you would have a point, but he wasn’t so your whole point was worthless and stupid.

Barta wisely pointed out to other schools ISU lax security so they didn’t get robbed as well. I will applaud Barta for once for his leadership in this instance, he saved other school/students from Pollards lax standards.

• Funny
  • Dislike
Reactions: VeloClone and Rural

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I knew this post was ********, so thanks for confirming that. Being that you used to be an authorized STAFF person who was allowed in the lockers, you more than any understand that this fan should have never been allowed access to the Hawkeye locker room. If that kid was an AUTHORIZED Hawkeye staff memeber, you would have a point, but he wasn’t so your whole point was worthless and stupid.

Barta wisely pointed out to other schools ISU lax security so they didn’t get robbed as well. I will applaud Barta for once for his leadership in this instance, he saved other school/students from Pollards lax standards.

So if you were to rent an apartment, left one day without locking the door and subsequently was robbed. Do you blame your landlord for the poor security?