Is anyone on here going to watch the CFP Championship?

Will you watch the CFP Championship on January 10th?

• Yes I always watch.

Votes: 54 14.5%
  • Yes/Probably It is the last game of the year.

Votes: 62 16.6%
  • No Who wants to see a repeat of the SEC Championship Game

Votes: 149 39.9%
  • No F*** the SEC

Votes: 108 29.0%

• Total voters

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Why would I not watch it? It's the 2 best teams playing in the Championship, it's exactly what I want.

I want the 2 best teams playing for the Championship, not some team that got lucky or hot in a year end tournament.
Alabama already beat Georgia in the post season. We already know the result. Alabama has proven they are better and it isn’t fair to them to have to do it again. It would be one thing if every champion had a chance but they don’t and it’s stupid.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
@Urbandale2013 it's dumb because I think the Champion should be the best team of the season?

Who is better than Bama and UGA? Who should be in the championship besides them?

Yeah the NCAA Tourny is exciting because teams like Butler, VCU and Oregon State make a magical run, but imo they aren't championship worthy because they get hot for a 3/4 week span.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Will watch until I lose interest and the threshold for that happening is pretty easy to cross with a rematch.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Why would I not watch it? It's the 2 best teams playing in the Championship, it's exactly what I want.

I want the 2 best teams playing for the Championship, not some team that got lucky or hot in a year end tournament.
I’m looking forward to the game, but with the previous one being so recent, there will be a best of three feel if UGa wins a close one

• Disagree
Reactions: jctisu

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
@Urbandale2013 it's dumb because I think the Champion should be the best team of the season?

Who is better than Bama and UGA? Who should be in the championship besides them?

Yeah the NCAA Tourny is exciting because teams like Butler, VCU and Oregon State make a magical run, but imo they aren't championship worthy because they get hot for a 3/4 week span.
No it’s dumb for what I said. We just saw this game a month ago in the post season. Until you give every champion an opportunity there shouldn’t be conference rematches. At 4 teams there should be a 1 team per conference limit. Are these the two best teams probably but we don’t have any proof that a ACC, Big 12, or PAC 12 team are not better.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I will watch but I will also admit that I’ve fallen asleep watching most national championship games over the last ten years.