Iowa vs Penn State

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
GameDay ripping Kirk Ferentz and Iowa's coaches for their actions Saturday
Heading out the door to a cross-country meet and saw an Iowa coach flopping on the sideline like a toddler. Lol first I've seen that.

blackuniforms

Jun 3, 2021
Even Gameday doesn’t think Iowa should be #2. Corso says they aren’t the best team in the B1G either.
Most Iowa fans that I know don't think that Iowa is the 2nd best team in the nation. And realize that Ohio State is still the team to beat in the Big Ten.

Iowa fans don't think that they are a top ten program or perennial conference champion contender because they have a top ten season. I guess I need to get use to Clone fans being chippy until Iowa loses a game.

MonsantoJoe

Sep 18, 2021
So can someone explain this... I didn't see it? Was it about all the booing of every single injury I assume?

Just another long list in embarrassing moments by KF and company. Such a POS.

I didn’t see the game but from what I heard a handful of injuries were faked after a bigger gain? Teams do this. The NCAA has contemplated that if a team has 3 stops of play, regardless if its a serious injury or not, that the team will have to use a time out. Makes sense regardless of injury or not, multiple stoppage deserves a time out.

MonsantoJoe

Sep 18, 2021
Most Iowa fans that I know don't think that Iowa is the 2nd best team in the nation. And realize that Ohio State is still the team to beat in the Big Ten.

Iowa fans don't think that they are a top ten program or perennial conference champion contender because they have a top ten season. I guess I need to get use to Clone fans being chippy until Iowa loses a game.

Iowa is no where close to the second best team but that isn’t how rankings work. Rankings and eye tests is what I think ruins the sport, let teams play each other in a larger playoff. I like upsets and only 4 teams limit this.

Bama, Georgia, Ohio State and likely Oklahoma are the top 4 regardless of the lose. Cincinnati has beat no one and Iowa has played all cupcakes except PSU but their QB went out.

• Wow
Reactions: Neptune78

MonsantoJoe

Sep 18, 2021
Do you think Iowa wins by 4 or 5 touchdowns tomorrow?
With that offense? No way they only win by 10.
This Iowa offense is going to lose them one of these Big Ten games. They don’t turn the ball over but when they do I smell upset. Any of those West teams can win if Iowa turns the ball over.

MonsantoJoe

Sep 18, 2021
I agree, Indiana is a nobody.
Notre Dame housed Sconnie though.
Iowa beat overrated Indiana and ISU teams to move up. Then beat a PSU team that lost their QB after dominating Iowa. Now Iowa is in a lose lose situation the rest of the season. If they win, they will be questioned. If they lose they are exposed. Only way for them to have a successful season is to win out and beat Ohio State.

Note Ohio State though. Even if Iowa wins out but if they beat Michigan or PSU again or MSU for the championship, they will be questioned. It has to be Ohio State.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
Iowa beat overrated Indiana and ISU teams to move up. Then beat a PSU team that lost their QB after dominating Iowa. Now Iowa is in a lose lose situation the rest of the season. If they win, they will be questioned. If they lose they are exposed. Only way for them to have a successful season is to win out and beat Ohio State.

Note Ohio State though. Even if Iowa wins out but if they beat Michigan or PSU again or MSU for the championship, they will be questioned. It has to be Ohio State.

You got the exposed part right.