Iowa vs Penn State

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Moss is a CB but probably could play safety. He was one of the best hurdlers in the country coming out of HS, he doesn’t lack the speed to play CB
So you're telling me he should get drafted, and be just the 2nd white CB in the NFL since Jason Sehorn retired almost 20 years ago?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
I would take my draft opinion vs anyone in this conversation. Especially those that base someone’a draft status on race. Talk about an astoundingly low level of astuteness. He’s one of the better DBs in the entire country.
Like that time you tried to say how good the Goofers defense was because they had a WR drafted in the first round...

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I would take my draft opinion vs anyone in this conversation. Especially those that base someone’a draft status on race. Talk about an astoundingly low level of astuteness. He’s one of the better DBs in the entire country.
My money is on him playing safety at the next level fwiw

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Like that time you tried to say how good the Goofers defense was because they had a WR drafted in the first round...

Tyson lives in Minnesota so he's a big Goofers fan. He loves Tanner Morgan's game IIRC.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
All of these NFL guys and some Iowa fans think they'll hang on by 3 pts over an unranked team that doesn't have a top 10 road win in 48 years.

That.Is.Something.

their insecurity is off the charts. They played their tough games and now the awfulness of the big 10 west will become the focus

That whole fake Id thing that proved to be correct in the first 15 seconds of the rose bowl haunts them.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021

You’re such an insecure moron. You’ve been embarrassed over and over just by JP.

You try to pretend it doesn’t kill you to know how bad you are at this, by denigrating everyone else’s knowledge.

you might as well have a sticky note to copy and paste at the top of every single post admitting how insecure you are because you know you’re a lightweight

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
@Randy Bobandy your previous dumb rating in addition to the Flyers scoring 2 goals in the final 3 minutes; moments after I placed a minimal bet on the Canucks have convinced me.
Screenshot_20211015-211817.png
The jinx is on.

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Guess he didn't. But that list doesn't even include Edds, Hunter, Binns, and Greenwood who were all very solid contributors.
Edds also started and was drafted by the Dolphins in the 4th. Every starter was drafted but Greenwood, Binns and Hunter. So yes 8 starters were drafted.

Guess he didn't. But that list doesn't even include Edds, Hunter, Binns, and Greenwood who were all very solid contributors.

• Winner
Reactions: iahawks

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron