Iowa vs Penn State

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Iowa coaches even know the code words that Penn St. uses, scuba and turtle. Take a seat boys, we need a injury TO. Barnes knows all of Franklin's dirty little secrets. The funny part is Franklin made it over the top obvious when he was doing this. The times where Franklin himself needed to go "check out the player" for his cramps, it was obvious as **** what was going on. He didn't go check on #17, Clifford, the WR or the RB who were all legit hurt. He saved the honor for "checking on" his scuba and turtle players.

It's well documented that this is a thing teams do and the NCAA knows it and is trying to figure out how to address it.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
It's well documented that this is a thing teams do and the NCAA knows it and is trying to figure out how to address it.

Yeah it is really highlights what a scum bag Franklin is. I mean nobody feels sorry for the kid who cried wolf.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cyclones1969

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
OMG, what a scum bag insinuating that a team might fake injuries!!! THE OUTRAGE!!!!

Yep he should have just left it alone. He tried to backtrack but he already told everyone his real thoughts.

And congrats for being in company with (checks notes) Arkansas… yay I guess.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Yep he should have just left it alone. He tried to backtrack but he already told everyone his real thoughts.

And congrats for being in company with (checks notes) Arkansas… yay I guess.

The Iowa staff even knows the code words Franklin uses to have his players take dives.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I could see that.

I thought ISU fans thought Franklin is an upstanding coach who would never do anything wrong at all, and totally believe the BS he spews? Which is it, is Franklin scum, or a walking hero for calling out Iowa fans?

• Dumb

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
They had a LB that didn't come back in that was booed . . . Feel bad about that one.
Clifford, the WR and the RB left the game and nobody even knew they the gone, so nobody booed them. Iowa literally didn't boo any of the guys who were legit hurt.
So what is it? Did Iowa fans boo legitimately injured players or are they genius angels who can tell from hundreds of yards away the severity of injuries off a two second glance and only give love and well wishes to opponents?

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Cool, congrats on being sympotico with James Franklin and the Penn St. fan base.
Wow that’s what you got out of my statement? I mean I know you Hawkeye fans are dumb as hell but dude at least try to act like you have an above fifth grade education. Franklin is no cup of tea, but doesn’t make anything Kirk said right. Just no comment and move on like you should.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
The Iowa staff even knows the code words Franklin uses to have his players take dives.

Doesn’t matter if it was fakes injuries or real ones. You don’t address it and sure as hell don’t condone people booing potentially injured players.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

I think his reference to someone on KF's staff having worked at a program that actually did this and used those codes was someone who was on staff at Vandy with JF. Could be wrong.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Kirk has direct knowledge Franklin coaches this.

Good for him for calling it out.
Not sure if people here have James Franklin held in high regard or not, I don't think I really do. I know teams used to pull those stunts on Chip Kelly teams.
But it's amazing what Kirk has knowledge of and what he doesn't. Truly.