Iowa vs. NDSU

ViktorLuzor

May 1, 2016
New Ames, Iowaland
Is this you? Now it all makes sense.

Hey!! I tried watching the video but it kept getting interrupted for this important message. It's apparently a PSA telling us about the plight of doughy white guys living in dilapidated meth towns who are struggling to find their voice as hip hop artists...I apologize, but I am just not seeing what this has to do with this rousing discussion about Iowa's big game next month against the Bison...;)

ICHawk24

Sep 8, 2010
Kampman was a stud, was sad to see him go. Daniels is on the edge of being good. He can do something very well but follow it up with a taunting call and make it a negative. The drug suspension is not good either. I am undecided on him at this point. Hyde does a decent job with punts, won't break it but will catch it and get 6-8 yards consistently. I would call him a dependable backup/part time starter role.

I liked the packers growing up and generally try to make it up during training because of friends with the packers, so I'm just not blowing smoke with Bulaga.

PFF rated Daniels as the #8 interior defender in the NFL last year. His peers rated him in the top 100 players in the league.

Micah Hyde has 65 career punt returns, and has taken 3 for TDs.

Your football opinions are ******* terrible.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
PFF rated Daniels as the #8 interior defender in the NFL last year. His peers rated him in the top 100 players in the league.

Micah Hyde has 65 career punt returns, and has taken 3 for TDs.

Your football opinions are ******* terrible.

Think how much better they would be if they had a good S&C coach in college

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Think how much better they would be if they had a good S&C coach in college

CastNet.gif

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Beathard knocked up his GF.

She's a smokeshow.

Can't wait for the first bad game where they blame his focus on being on his future kid.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Yep they look awful. Iowa should overlook them.

Help Support Us

Become a patron