Iowa vs. NDSU

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
As opposed to putting asterisks on 99% of your games like ISU??
doesnt_make_any_sense_anchorman.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I was waiting for Cytwins mildly autistic little brother to chime in. The fact you spent time out of your day to dig up 5% of my posting history that triggered you is a little sad.

Don't get all butthurt because you're not good at trolling. For future reference if you want to pretend to be an ISU fan don't defend little bro so much

• Funny
Reactions: carvers4math

BadBoi

Nov 25, 2015
Don't get all butthurt because you're not good at trolling. For future reference if you want to pretend to be an ISU fan don't defend little bro so much
It doesn't matter what you call me. I'll keep being honest, you keep getting Hawkeye fans panties in a bunch.

BadBoi

Nov 25, 2015
If your panties keep bunching up, best to go to vickys and ask for new ones. I can't help because I don't wear panties. But I ain't judging bro.
You're still here? Haven't you made an ass of yourself enough in this thread? Brah

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You're still here? Haven't you made an ass of yourself enough in this thread? Brah

I don't live here. Most isu fans move around in here, don't anchor down. Just because I have friends who give me info and don't read it out of mags, I always feel comfortable with my info.

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I don't live here. Most isu fans move around in here, don't anchor down. Just because I have friends who give me info and don't read it out of mags, I always feel comfortable with my info.
Like that Daniels was suspended? Or that he went from "edge of being good" to "very good" in about 5 posts? Or all the stupid penalties he gets, even though he had a whopping three last year, while Raji had five? Or that the Green Bay coaching staff has no input in who they should retain for their O-Line? Sounds like you need better info from your friends.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Like that Daniels was suspended? Or that he went from "edge of being good" to "very good" in about 5 posts? Or all the stupid penalties he gets, even though he had a whopping three last year, while Raji had five? Or that the Green Bay coaching staff has no input in who they should retain for their O-Line? Sounds like you need better info from your friends.

I was mistaken on the suspension. That took Daniels from edge to good. If you want to play the second grade "very" game, of adding another very makes a huge difference, have fun with it. Once again, I didn't say all his dumb things were penalties. Just because someone doesn't get a penalty in a game doesn't mean it was mistake free football. You believe what else you want, I don't care if you have any faith in my sources or not.

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I was mistaken on the suspension. That took Daniels from edge to good. If you want to play the second grade "very" game, of adding another very makes a huge difference, have fun with it. Once again, I didn't say all his dumb things were penalties. Just because someone doesn't get a penalty in a game doesn't mean it was mistake free football. You believe what else you want, I don't care if you have any faith in my sources or not.
Just so we're on the same page... without any change in skill or statistics, Daniels went from almost good to very good just because he didn't get suspended for breaking the substance abuse policy? Not sure how you interpret things, but If I were to tell one of my direct reports they are on the edge of being good at their job vs. they are very good at their job, seems like that changes quite a bit during their annual review. That's not really a second grade difference in semantics.

Reactions: Hawkmi1987

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Just so we're on the same page... without any change in skill or statistics, Daniels went from almost good to very good just because he didn't get suspended for breaking the substance abuse policy? Not sure how you interpret things, but If I were to tell one of my direct reports they are on the edge of being good at their job vs. they are very good at their job, seems like that changes quite a bit during their annual review. That's not really a second grade difference in semantics.

In before the inevitable cracks about your reports being 16 year old stoners at the drive thru window.