Iowa vs. NDSU

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
PUMP IT MO FO UP !!!!

Iowa losing to ISU & NDSU back to back weeks will be hilarious, you'll be able to hear the fatties squeelling out their snouts !

No way NDSU loses this game, HN sucks they don't have balls to approve me

Head over to Hawkeye Report. HistoricAmes is HerkyFan over there. You'll have a blast.

• Informative
Reactions: Yellow Snow

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Sure I do. You don't think he's any good and are happy he's at Iowa. I think he is and am happy he's at Iowa. Seems pretty win/win to me.

You're happy with a guy when his teams fade down the stretch? That seems odd

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
You're happy with a guy when his teams fade down the stretch? That seems odd

I started with this page and low and behold when going back a page, found out you weren't talking about Fran.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Ok good, I thought for a second you were actually being serious saying he was worth every penny and was all confused

Swing+and+a+miss_956128_4490003.gif

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
using 2 players who had their careers cut short by injury shouldn't be an endorsement, Sanders was perpetually injured. Crazy how great he could have been if he had been able to stay healthy.
You used Dallas Clark of an example of a player with his career cut short due to injury? Dude played in 11 seasons, with only one of those seasons having played in less than 10 games. I'd love to hear how you consider Doyle at fault for a broken wrist in year 8, although I've seen some great stretches in the ISR forum as of late, so I'm willing to give it a shot. He only missed 4 of 32 games his last 2 years in the league and was on consecutive 1 year contracts, not really uncommon for someone playing in the league for over a decade who isn't a kicker or QB.

Reactions: ICHawk24

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not a twitter guy.

You should get on there, it's great. Iowa fans are #FireDesmond now I think, I don't think the #FireDoyle or #FireKirk will come until later in the season unless ISU beats Iowa then it's going to be bad

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Kampman was a stud, was sad to see him go. Daniels is on the edge of being good. He can do something very well but follow it up with a taunting call and make it a negative. The drug suspension is not good either. I am undecided on him at this point. Hyde does a decent job with punts, won't break it but will catch it and get 6-8 yards consistently. I would call him a dependable backup/part time starter role.

Sorry I hurt your man crush. I didn't say he was bad. I said he could be very good, but he does too many dumb things also. Favre was in this boat the first few years also. Would throw TDs but would then come back with a pick six. If a player is suspended, doesn't matter how good you are if you can't play. That's a problem.

I liked the packers growing up and generally try to make it up during training because of friends with the packers, so I'm just not blowing smoke with Bulaga.
I had Daniels stuck in my head. I was wrong, it's Mike Pennel.

With that correction then I would say he's a very good Dlineman, but not the best defensive player on the packers.
Went from saying Daniels is on "the edge of being good", to could be "very good", to "is very good" in about 5 posts, while confusing him with another player on the team and making something up about a bunch of unsportsmanlike penalties.

Forgive me if I don't take the Bulaga comments that serious. For all I know, you saw Rodgers jog past the kids for autographs.

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
For those of us not familiar with LakesBison, can we get a quick rundown? Feels like I'm missing out on something.

He is a NDSU poster who heavily trolled here last summer up-to and past the NDSU-ISU football game. He resurfaced later to troll for their MBB game vs ISU last year as well.

PUMP IT MO FO UP !!!!

Iowa losing to ISU & NDSU back to back weeks will be hilarious, you'll be able to hear the fatties squeelling out their snouts !

No way NDSU loses this game, HN sucks they don't have balls to approve me

giphy.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Must be a hawk because reading comprehension is terrible. I never said they were all unsportsmanlike, I said dumb things. Quite a difference there. Two guys named mike that play the same position, never a chance to make that mistake.

Believe what you want about bulaga, but the coaches arent has happy as you think.

Btw, green bay doesn't like the QBs interact much with the crowd. They get chauffeured everywhere so I haven't seen Rodgers around kids much during practice.

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Must be a hawk because reading comprehension is terrible. I never said they were all unsportsmanlike, I said dumb things. Quite a difference there. Two guys named mike that play the same position, never a chance to make that mistake.

Believe what you want about bulaga, but the coaches arent has happy as you think.

Btw, green bay doesn't like the QBs interact much with the crowd. They get chauffeured everywhere so I haven't seen Rodgers around kids much during practice.
1) Such as? If someone can remember all the penalties he procured the last few years, I would think the same person would know which player was suspended for 4 games. Also seems a little fishy that upon finding out Daniels wasn't the suspended player he went from "edge of being good" to "very good Dlineman , but not the best defensive player". What else changed?

2) Which is why his contract was extended 5 years last year right? I'm sure the coaches are pretty upset with the front office on that one, having no say and all.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron