Iowa vs. NDSU

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
He was drafted to be on the left side. Wasn't able to keep the qb clean so he was moved to the right. Was deployed for a couple games.a season or so ago. Did to injuries and defections he is still there. Has been the same talk the last two spring practices I've been to.

He may start games, but seemed to struggle to finish them.

Right. Or you just hate him for his Hok black and gold.

• Winner
Reactions: BadBoi

BadBoi

Nov 25, 2015
He was drafted to be on the left side. Wasn't able to keep the qb clean so he was moved to the right. Was deployed for a couple games.a season or so ago. Did to injuries and defections he is still there. Has been the same talk the last two spring practices I've been to.

He may start games, but seemed to struggle to finish them.
I get it. You don't like him. What's your feelings on guys like Kampman, Daniels, and Hyde?

JD4560

Nov 12, 2015
If Iowa has all of these big time NFL players being developed,good recruiting, etc..... where are all of the national championships ? Isn't that the biggest goal of every team? It seems to me that when it matters most they choke. I understand about making the mighty Rose Bowl and Big Ten championship games and that's great but did they win? NO. Big Ten championships played in and won in the last 10 years by Kirk and the boys? ya........ And yes they made more bowl games in the last few years then ISU has but they haven't won very many..... Iowa State has sucked for a very long time. We all know but it finally looks to be turning toward the right direction. All this talent and Iowa still can't win when it matters.

• Winner
Reactions: GTO

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
I get it. You don't like him. What's your feelings on guys like Kampman, Daniels, and Hyde?
Packers fan too and I love those guys but not thrilled with Bulaga. Don't hate him by any means but hasn't lived up to what I hoped to see out of him. Granted that's mostly because of injuries and I can't really fault him for having bad luck.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Cyched and cyLKUIF

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Kampman was a stud, was sad to see him go. Daniels is on the edge of being good. He can do something very well but follow it up with a taunting call and make it a negative. The drug suspension is not good either. I am undecided on him at this point. Hyde does a decent job with punts, won't break it but will catch it and get 6-8 yards consistently. I would call him a dependable backup/part time starter role.

I liked the packers growing up and generally try to make it up during training because of friends with the packers, so I'm just not blowing smoke with Bulaga.

BadBoi

Nov 25, 2015
Packers fan too and I love those guys but not thrilled with Bulaga. Don't hate him by any means but hasn't lived up to what I hoped to see out of him. Granted that's mostly because of injuries and I can't really fault him for having bad luck.
I understand this. Just can't understand how any Packer fan can call him a bust. Not to mention a douche, considering the amount of money he turned down in free agency to stay with the packers.

• Agree
Reactions: CloneAlum08

BadBoi

Nov 25, 2015
Kampman was a stud, was sad to see him go. Daniels is on the edge of being good. He can do something very well but follow it up with a taunting call and make it a negative. The drug suspension is not good either. I am undecided on him at this point. Hyde does a decent job with punts, won't break it but will catch it and get 6-8 yards consistently. I would call him a dependable backup/part time starter role.

I liked the packers growing up and generally try to make it up during training because of friends with the packers, so I'm just not blowing smoke with Bulaga.
Pro Football Focus has Daniels as the highest rated player on their defense last season. He already is really good. Maybe you should watch the games.

• Agree
Reactions: CloneAlum08

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I understand this. Just can't understand how any Packer fan can call him a bust. Not to mention a douche, considering the amount of money he turned down in free agency to stay with the packers.

I've seen him around fans. Most pro guys (Matthews III is not a fan Freire day guy either) will sign autographs for kids and generally interact with with them. What I've seen of Bulaga is to jog past and just hit the locker room. You want a guy who will do anything for fans, Raji is loved by fans because coaches have to order him away from the crowds. Their cars are secured in a locked lot, BJ will go around to sign more autographs when he goes to his car. That's why I say he's a douche. Fans are the reason there is big money, show some appreciation.

BadBoi

Nov 25, 2015

Also, what drug suspension are you talking about? He's not suspended.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Pro Football Focus has Daniels as the highest rated player on their defense last season. He already is really good. Maybe you should watch the games.

Sorry I hurt your man crush. I didn't say he was bad. I said he could be very good, but he does too many dumb things also. Favre was in this boat the first few years also. Would throw TDs but would then come back with a pick six. If a player is suspended, doesn't matter how good you are if you can't play. That's a problem.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Also, what drug suspension are you talking about? He's not suspended.

I had Daniels stuck in my head. I was wrong, it's Mike Pennel.

With that correction then I would say he's a very good Dlineman, but not the best defensive player on the packers.

BadBoi

Nov 25, 2015
Sorry I hurt your man crush. I didn't say he was bad. I said he could be very good, but he does too many dumb things also. Favre was in this boat the first few years also. Would throw TDs but would then come back with a pick six. If a player is suspended, doesn't matter how good you are if you can't play. That's a problem.
Daniels just broke into the top 100 NFL players list. You seem pretty confident in yourself that you know more than PFF and Mr. Daniels' peers and coaches. He's also not suspended so idk why you're repeating this.

Reactions: ICHawk24

DodgerHawki

Apr 1, 2009

What dumb things are you talking about? He got like 1 taunting penalty a year or two ago. As others have said, Pro Football Focus has him as the Packers' best defensive player last year and just below the elite DL in the game. There's a reason the Packers extended him with big money before he hit the market.

Daniels has never been suspended. Are you confusing him with Guion or Datone Jones?

Reactions: BadBoi

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Well somebody has to start this thread. Looked on HN didn't find one. C'mon Lakes hop on this thread and start the trash talking. Go Bison!

PUMP IT MO FO UP !!!!

Iowa losing to ISU & NDSU back to back weeks will be hilarious, you'll be able to hear the fatties squeelling out their snouts !

No way NDSU loses this game, HN sucks they don't have balls to approve me

Help Support Us

Become a patron