Iowa vs. NDSU

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
1) Such as? If someone can remember all the penalties he procured the last few years, I would think the same person would know which player was suspended for 4 games. Also seems a little fishy that upon finding out Daniels wasn't the suspended player he went from "edge of being good" to "very good Dlineman , but not the best defensive player". What else changed?

2) Which is why his contract was extended 5 years last year right? I'm sure the coaches are pretty upset with the front office on that one, having no say and all.

I remembered a few. Not every dumb thing was a penalty, but with penalties, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to google that.

Thompson makes the calls with contracts and drafts. Why McCarthy was hired, Thompson wants a coach to coach with what he gives him and not question him much. McCarthy doesn't question Thompson much.

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I remembered a few. Not every dumb thing was a penalty, but with penalties, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to google that.

Thompson makes the calls with contracts and drafts. Why McCarthy was hired, Thompson wants a coach to coach with what he gives him and not question him much. McCarthy doesn't question Thompson much.
Yeah, it was easy to google his three penalties last year, which was two lower than Raji. And about going from an "almost good player" to "very good" one because of him not being suspended? Was there anything else that changed?

Also, I'm sure Ted doesn't listen and take input from his coaches before resigning players, very few do.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Yeah, it was easy to google his three penalties last year, which was two lower than Raji. And about going from an "almost good player" to "very good" one because of him not being suspended? Was there anything else that changed?

Also, I'm sure Ted doesn't listen and take input from his coaches before resigning players, very few do.
Jerry Jones.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Bulaga sucks, why are we even talking about him?
Because to Hawks he is a pro-bowler. Just like Robert Gallery and the rest of their 1st round picks. I'm sure a few front offices regret wasting first round draft picks on Hoks.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Whar Lakes?

giphy.gif

Damn. I'll check again later.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I hope you know everything there is to know about football Lakes, or that smarmy little ***** historicames will regale you with quips he gathered on the internets that make it appear he doesn't have his head up his ass.

My suggestion is insta-ignore right out of the gate.

You.Won't.Miss.A.Damn.Thing

Reactions: carvers4math

OVOsound

Nov 12, 2015
Iowa City
I remember how awesome it was to watch Lakes troll ISU fans incessantly. I'm looking forward to what he has in store for Hawk fans. I do think he'll struggle to find material, assuming Iowa is undefeated when the teams meet.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I remember how awesome it was to watch Lakes troll ISU fans incessantly. I'm looking forward to what he has in store for Hawk fans. I do think he'll struggle to find material, assuming Iowa is undefeated when the teams meet.

There's always plenty of material to make fun of Iowa football. Heck you pay your strength coach $600k a year and his teams fade down the stretch

Reactions: GTO

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
There's always plenty of material to make fun of Iowa football. Heck you pay your strength coach $600k a year and his teams fade down the stretch

Probably would have topped a million if he had given the whole team rhabdo. They have money coming out of their ears though. The Boston Chicken university president is making a play for the money for the rest of the university. He better be careful, he can apparently survive the Regents' joke of a hiring process but if he dares to go after AD money, he could be toast.

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Probably would have topped a million if he had given the whole team rhabdo. They have money coming out of their ears though. The Boston Chicken university president is making a play for the money for the rest of the university. He better be careful, he can apparently survive the Regents' joke of a hiring process but if he dares to go after AD money, he could be toast.
giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: The_Gent

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron