Iowa State Volleyball Season Tickets On Sale Now

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
AMES, Iowa – A year ago, Iowa State volleyball fans answered the call with a school-record 38,000 fans watching the Cyclones play at Hilton Coliseum. Those fans saw wins over nationally-ranked Texas A&M and Baylor, along with a stunning upset of second-ranked Texas in front of a raucous crowd. A state of Iowa record 10,203 fans saw them battle Nebraska and the Cyclone faithful were there when ISU advanced to its third-straight Sweet 16 with a sweep of Wichita State.

More online at Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Modest increase ... $35 per.

Not entirely sure they're doing it again, but last season they partnered with the Boys and Girls club of Ames - and you could donate season or individual games to them (contact your tax professional for possible tax benefits :wink:)

Get behind one of the best programs we got fans!

JT88

Oct 7, 2009
These ladies just keep getting better and better. you can bet I'll be there to see Mahoney "Boom" a serve or two. :wink:

Pointtttt Cyclones!!!!!!

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Just noticed the seating chart....

Why are season ticket holders stuck at the end, and not the centers like last season?

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Just noticed the seating chart....

Why are season ticket holders stuck at the end, and not the centers like last season?
I noticed that too. But as I was ordering, I also saw another image that indicated 110-112 were season ticket areas. Maybe this one is outdated?

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
I noticed that too. But as I was ordering, I also saw another image that indicated 110-112 were season ticket areas. Maybe this one is outdated?

Yep. I was looking at MBB tickets and checking out that seating chart, then went down to the VB where I got the image I pasted.

But off the VB ticket order page itself, the small icon shows 110, 111 and 112 all being season ticket holder.

I suppose it doesn't matter - it's pretty much GA anyway. Just wondering. But it looks like the 110 only is a mistake.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Count me in! CF Tailgate before every match?!:biggrin:

Don't know about every match. But if the weather is nice that opening weekend of the ISU Challenge - I'm bringing tent and grill. :wink:

We typically will have a beverage or two before heading in.

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
110, 111, and 112 were reserved for season tickets last year (GA, in theory, could not get in - I didn't try).

Now that tickets are available, will need to check schedule to see what makes sense - single tickets or season tickets (can't make matches during the week).

Interested to hear if season tickets can be donated - that could make it worth the few $ for season tickets.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
110, 111, and 112 were reserved for season tickets last year (GA, in theory, could not get in - I didn't try).

Now that tickets are available, will need to check schedule to see what makes sense - single tickets or season tickets (can't make matches during the week).

Interested to hear if season tickets can be donated - that could make it worth the few $ for season tickets.

Obviously they can - just give them to the Boys and Girls Club. :wink:

Problem I had was that I often didn't know until that day whether or not I could go, and living in DSM - hand delivering them to Ames wasn't an option.

Be nice if you could call the ticket office or something, and donate them. Be REALLY nice if you could manage your tickets through Cyclones.com