Iowa State Throwback

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa State should wear throwback jerseys to one game next year. Like the Baylor game since its homecoming.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Iowa State should wear throwback jerseys to one game next year. Like the Baylor game since its homecoming.

Throwback to when? We just did a throwback game within the past two seasons. I don't think that is something you do that often, as it cost a ton of money to buy all the equipment.

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009
Throwback to when? We just did a throwback game within the past two seasons. I don't think that is something you do that often, as it cost a ton of money to buy all the equipment.

But then they auctioned it off starting at $300 a set

cytyler

Jan 24, 2009
Ankeny
Just spends money, the NFL does it cause they're rich and spoiled. this is college, where we don't get paid for commercials.

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009
The money for the commercials either goes to the channel or the NFL, do you really think that the commercial money during college games goes to the college?

Were talking about football jerseys.

(Geeze what are you. your like my annoying cousin)

MillerTime

Sep 29, 2008
Ames
Were talking about football jerseys.

(Geeze what are you. your like my annoying cousin)

And, YOU'RE that kid that needs to figure out the difference between your and you're. Auctions go to the athletics department in general and have no direct connection with the football department.

MillerTime

Sep 29, 2008
Ames
I must have missed out on the hilarity of your post. My apologies. I should have made that connection because it's obvious...

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com

well, typically you do a throwback to your "great" seasons. We have had like 5 or 6. If we start doing throwbacks every other year we better start winning a lot to provide uni's for future throwback games. Or were you gonna celebrate 1985 or something like that?

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
We don't need another throwback game yet, but I would love to see an alternate gold home uni for a Golden Rules game sometime.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
well, typically you do a throwback to your "great" seasons. We have had like 5 or 6. If we start doing throwbacks every other year we better start winning a lot to provide uni's for future throwback games. Or were you gonna celebrate 1985 or something like that?

Yeah, the last great season goes way back to Pop Warner days.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron