Iowa State Basketball is a Mid-Major Roster

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
No, I’m saying that’s the least impressive stat you could have thrown out there tonight. Dude had 33, if you want to be here pounding your chest you could do a lot better.

I forgive you, as you must have missed @CyTwins troll. He claimed Garza is great for the first 30 minutes of a game, he ins't a winner and isn't clutch because he sucks in the final 10 minutes of the game.

Yeah, it was a weak troll by him, but I like to point out his trolls, that is what I was doing. But yeah, I know he had 33 and was a beast tonight. Yet you and I both know @CyTwins ain't gonna give up a troll, so he will still say Garza isn't a winner and isn't clutch.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I forgive you, as you must have missed @CyTwins troll. He claimed Garza is great for the first 30 minutes of a game, he ins't a winner and isn't clutch because he sucks in the final 10 minutes of the game.

Yeah, it was a weak troll by him, but I like to point out his trolls, that is what I was doing. But yeah, I know he had 33 and was a beast tonight. Yet you and I both know @CyTwins ain't gonna give up a troll, so he will still say Garza isn't a winner and isn't clutch.

Yeah it was a weak stat.

It’s pretty sad that you have a decent team who just got a great win and you’re so obsessed with Twins that you’re here puffing you’re chest out.

Don’t you think that’s his goal when he’s trolling you guys? He’s in deep.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah it was a weak stat.

It’s pretty sad that you have a decent team who just got a great win and you’re so obsessed with Twins that you’re here puffing you’re chest out.

Don’t you think that’s his goal when he’s trolling you guys? He’s in deep.

Obviously that is his goal to troll, that is all he does. It is funny how many of you guys come out and defend him though. I mean I'm not on an Iowa site obsessing about ISU, so you might wanna ask yourself who is in who's head.

• Optimistic
Reactions: JP4CY

Help Support Us

Become a patron