Iowa/Northwestern line at 8.5?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Iowa is apparently trying to attract boomers, yoomers, and zoomers with the “cut to black no tagline” commercial.

Kurt Vonnegut once wrote things in Iowa City. Have a little respect for yourselves.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Even more laughable was Iowa running 3 times from midfield, with the wind, with 1:50 left in the half, then punting.

This is the B1G... KF already knows the game is over at this point.... there's no way NW can score 10.... so just sit on it and take the air out of the ball. So exciting!! Who doesn't like watching this stuff???

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I think Ferentz would kneel 3 times and punt for the whole second half if he knew he wouldn’t get booed.

I know for a fact KF would just kneel 3 times and punt on every Iowa possession in the 2nd half if he knew they would still win the game 10-9. Which you could argue is the correct thing to do.... but at some point your fans want to be entertained at least a LITTLE bit, right?

Why buy tickets to watch this when you could be doing yardwork or getting your teeth pulled.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I know for a fact KF would just kneel 3 times and punt on every Iowa possession in the 2nd half if he knew they would still win the game 10-9. Which you could argue is the correct thing to do.... but at some point your fans want to be entertained at least a LITTLE bit, right?

Why buy tickets to watch this when you could be doing yardwork or getting your teeth pulled.

I get that he wins games. You can’t overlook that. But I don’t know how Hawkeye fans watch these games and don’t want to stab themselves in the eye with a butter knife.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I get that he wins games. You can’t overlook that. But I don’t know how Hawkeye fans watch these games and don’t want to stab themselves in the eye with a butter knife.

Any type of football involving the bottom half of the Big 10 is painful.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
KF deserves to lose this game 13-10 for how conservative he played that 1st half.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I always think it’s ridiculous when I see something like La. Paulsen on a jersey. You have a ******* number to identify you.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I cannot believe we lost to that team by playing their style.

That's on CMC I'm afraid. He keeps thinking every year that we can beat Iowa playing their own game, and it never works. He stubbornly believes our OL and DL are just as good or better than theirs, and usually we aren't.... especially early on in the season.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron