CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
best win is over Iowa State. Must have been Super Bowl

*half-kidding*
Definitely their super bowl. lololololololol

16875d1354947150-iowa-storms-court-against-little-brother-iowa-isu-mbb-81.jpg

D

DistrictCyclone

This isn't a tourney team. Anyone who thought they'd make it to the NCAA tourney this year were kidding themselves. Next couple of years they'll be ready.

Wait, I thought you were back? Are you not back?

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Good threads to make fun of so far:
1.) This is a STUPID team
2.) ***OFFICIAL Iowa vs. Rodents upset
3.) No question the most RIDICULOUS loss of the season
4.) Oglesby
5.) Chalk up another Close loss to Fran

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Sorry about today's loss. That one would sting.

You guys are on the way. You need a 3-point shooter or 3. That hole really hurts what your guys try to do.

Marble is turible. At first was thinking his sh*tty season was a good thing, that it guarantees we'll have him back next year. As of right now, not sure that's a good thing.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
This isn't a tourney team. Anyone who thought they'd make it to the NCAA tourney this year were kidding themselves. Next couple of years they'll be ready.

IMO Iowa makes the NCAA tournament. You guys are about ready to rip off a slew of victories against some crappy teams, but you'll be back to .500 in conference soon. Win at Wiscy and I REALLY like your chances because I think you take Minny at home and possibly Illinois.

D

DistrictCyclone

Sorry about today's loss. That one would sting.

You guys are on the way. You need a 3-point shooter or 3. That hole really hurts what your guys try to do.

hoks should be used to having a hole that hurts after the Lickliter years.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Wait, I thought you were back? Are you not back?

Never said we were a tourney ready team. If "back" means trending up from the tire-fire our MBB program has been for the last 5+ years, yes, we're back. No clue what you think it means. We start three freshmen and a sophomore and play in the toughest conference in the country. Next few years we'll be in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.