Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
I mean you're accusing me of lying and trolling in this thread and I haven't done either

This thread will end up just like the thread about Iowa’s Season Ticket Renewal Process did last week. The only real question remaining is when will you throw in the towel?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I mean you're accusing me of lying and trolling in this thread and I haven't done either

So, you accuse people of stuff all the time. Heck you called the list of ISU posters that I posted that were critical of you not "real" ISU fans. Let alone what you accuse me and other Hawk fans of.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
This thread will end up just like the thread about Iowa’s Season Ticket Renewal Process did last week. The only real question remaining is when will you throw in the towel?

You must be new here, if you think Twins will ever throw in the towel on anything, especially with his failed trolls, those he hangs onto the hardest.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It isn't a rumor, it was made up fiction by Twins in order to run this troll. It is pretty much working just like he planned, he has you and all the ISU posters actually believing it.
Okay, a rumor can be fiction. It usually tends to be fiction.

"a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth."

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018

The only place this "rumor" is circulating is here and was started and spread exclusively by Twins.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020

There are no rumors because it is all a lie some random internet troll is propagating. If I were to claim my sources are telling me Brock Purdy is thinking about transferring, that doesn’t all of a sudden mean that there are rumors that Purdy might transfer.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
The only place this "rumor" is circulating is here and has be started and spread exclusively by Twins.
There was literally a post from an Iowa message board asking about this and was posted within this thread, so I don't know what to tell you. Someone mentioned a poster shot down the rumor as fake, but therein lies the truth, it is indeed a rumor. A rumor can be made up by anyone anywhere. It does not need to hold a thimble of credibility for it to still be called a rumor.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
My source is saying the same thing as yesterday, it's just a matter of time until the cat is out of the bag.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
There are no rumors because it is all a lie some random internet troll is propagating. If I were to claim my sources are telling me Brock Purdy is thinking about transferring, that doesn’t all of a sudden mean that there are rumors that Purdy might transfer.
A rumor can be a lie. It has to circulate somewhere as well. Lol idk why I'm trying to argue semantics and definitions with you. What has been circulating on here is the actual pin point definition of a rumor that is backed up by not a single shred of credible evidence.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
How is this a troll? Even Benji said it was a newsworthy subject

Its pretty easy to tell its a troll when the thread title says Matt Hankins is thinking of transferring when there is no such information out there. The only one saying that is you, well and your mini-me's now I guess.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Its pretty easy to tell its a troll when the thread title says Matt Hankins is thinking of transferring when there is no such information out there. The only one saying that is you, well and your mini-me's now I guess.

That's literally what I got told by my Iowa source who has proven to be dialed in over and over again

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014

You are such a whiny little baby. Does daddy need to get your binky?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018

BriefWhimsicalHarvestmouse-mobile.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron