Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What's funny about that, is you're insinuating people on here have username's on a rival website like it's some sort of slander, while you're currently on a rival's website.
I couldn't even tell you what Iowa site are free, paid for, etc. Even when a link is posted here to an Iowa site, I don't click it that often.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I couldn't even tell you what Iowa site are free, paid for, etc. Even when a link is posted here to an Iowa site, I don't click it more than I do.
I've been there one time in my single life, and that was to read on what they were saying in regards to Xavier Foster and who he was going to commit to. I don't despise the site or anything along those lines, I just post enough on here that I don't need to post on there arguing with people that I know will have differing opinions than I do on 99% of the topics.

Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
We're going to argue again whether your updates are actual updates aren't we?

I mean I'm not making them up lol. This is a real issue. Hankins is obviously mad but Kirk is too with how he went about it. Hankins would have been a captain this year and now who knows if he'll even be on the team

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I mean I'm not making them up lol. This is a real issue. Hankins is obviously mad but Kirk is too with how he went about it. Hankins would have been a captain this year and now who knows if he'll even be on the team
No no lol I guess you forgot. Remember when you were giving us updates on Foster, and then people actually were trying to argue whether your "updates" were in fact "updates" because you kept relaying a decision hadn't been made by him yet?

I thought I'd jump the gun and make a joke before someone else did.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No no lol I guess you forgot. Remember when you were giving us updates on Foster, and then people actually were trying to argue whether your "updates" were in fact "updates" because you kept relaying a decision hadn't been made by him yet?

I thought I'd jump the gun and make a joke before someone else did.

Oh the Foster situation was a doozie. Lol forgot about that. One of the mods had to look up my IP address to prove I was in Norman during all that because nobody believed me on why I wasn't posting much that Saturday

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Oh the Foster situation was a doozie. Lol forgot about that. One of the mods had to look up my IP address to prove I was in Norman during all that because nobody believed me on why I wasn't posting much that Saturday
Oh you were in Norman? Dang I had friends that went and I could've gone myself.. There was about 15 minutes there where I was hating myself for not going and then in typical ISU fashion our hearts were torn out lol.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Oh you were in Norman? Dang I had friends that went and I could've gone myself.. There was about 15 minutes there where I was hating myself for not going and then in typical ISU fashion our hearts were torn out lol.

Yep and I went silent on Saturday and people were freaking out thinking I was wrong and ghosted this site.

That was a fun game though. Hurts/Lamb vs Purdy/Hall was quite the show

Reactions: mj4cy

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Yep and I went silent on Saturday and people were freaking out thinking I was wrong and ghosted this site.

That was a fun game though. Hurts/Lamb vs Purdy/Hall was quite the show
Yeah that was an incredible comeback. I'm hopeful OU will have a down year this year. I know they're OU, but they went from 3 incredibly talented QB's to a QB who is very young and hasn't taken a meaningful snap yet. He'll likely be good, but hopefully he makes some rookie mistakes in our game.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Benji is using big words now, like "racial injustice", and doesn't even know what it is. Another feeble attempt by you.

And he couldn’t give less of damn about the reason, just shield Iowa.

And anyone trying to self victimize for something they’ve never experienced is always projection of their weakness on their own views, every single time

May 27, 2020
I mean he literally posted on instagram what he was upset about and rumors now are coming out he's leaving. This could be the tipping point, but there is a good case to be made that this entire issue has brought him to the point of potentially transferring.
Where are the rumors he's leaving?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Where are the rumors he's leaving?
I have absolutely no idea where the initial rumor came from, but there are a couple of people on here that have said they have some sort of knowledge on the situation and there are also some posters on a Hawkeye message board that have brought up the situation as well.

The posters on the Hawkeye message board could also have accounts on here and are trying to confirm or deny the rumors that could've allegedly started on here. Either way, it's still a rumor.

May 27, 2020
I have absolutely no idea where the initial rumor came from, but there are a couple of people on here that have said they have some sort of knowledge on the situation and there are also some posters on a Hawkeye message board that have brought up the situation as well.

The posters on the Hawkeye message board could also have accounts on here and are trying to confirm or deny the rumors that could've allegedly started on here. Either way, it's still a rumor.
tenor.gif

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I have absolutely no idea where the initial rumor came from

It isn't a rumor, it was made up fiction by Twins in order to run this troll. It is pretty much working just like he planned, he has you and all the ISU posters actually believing it.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It isn't a rumor, it was made up fiction by Twins in order to run this troll. It is pretty much working just like he planned, he has you and all the ISU posters actually believing it.

I haven't made up one thing in this thread. You need to get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.