Iowa Football Recruiting

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The only game I saw him in was in the SEC championship game against Georgia and he looked good. From what I saw on twitter from Bama fans he was atrocious in the first half of the year.
What I saw of him last year in the HS state playoffs was he needed work on his hip movement and placement for pass protection. He looked to have gotten better the little I saw him this year so maybe it was improvement throughout the year if they said he was terrible at first.

Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

tavrncy

Mar 29, 2023
The only game I saw him in was in the SEC championship game against Georgia and he looked good. From what I saw on twitter from Bama fans he was atrocious in the first half of the year.

He was really really bad in the Texas game and I think that stuck with everyone.

Also him to Iowa is a done deal

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
He was really really bad in the Texas game and I think that stuck with everyone.

To be fair, everyone had bad games against the Texas DL.

Last I knew, he was super homesick. Ohio state is also just trying to buy an NC so who knows what happens there

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI

Agreed. 2nd career start as a true freshman against that line. Don’t care how talented you are, you’re gonna get cooked in that situation and that stuck in everyone’s mind. He got a lot better by the end of the season, as true freshman do. Still a guy who’s got potential to be a high first round pick, just has traits you can’t coach.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

He was getting beat a lot by speed on predictable passing downs. He's a really good run blocker but he seriously needs to cut at least 30 pounds.

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
He was getting beat a lot by speed on predictable passing downs. He's a really good run blocker but he seriously needs to cut at least 30 pounds.
Heard he reported to Summer camp at nearly 400 and was done to 370 by start of the season. Likely part of the problem to start the season.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Heard he reported to Summer camp at nearly 400 and was done to 370 by start of the season. Likely part of the problem to start the season.
I think ideal for him would be 330 if he wants to stay tackle. 350 for a guard.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
I’d take Proctor in a heartbeat. Maybe he disses the school that dissed him and chooses ISU.
Looks like a done deal to Iowa from everything I've seen. I said it in a different post though, it's gonna take way more than him to fix that offense. And the three games I watched, I was not impressed at all. Slow and got beat consistently. But yeah, everyone would take a 5 star behemoth OL.