Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The question is whether being the head coach at Maine counts? I've seen both sides taken since Maine is not considered a major university. There is not much difference in those numbers, he would still need to keep winning to be eligible.
There is no question. Of course Maine counts. Lol admit you were wrong and move on

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
so the assistant apologized.... has kkkirk and company shown any remorse for their lack of equality?? or is he still sticking with the he didn't know despite having a previous investigation into the issue before hand??

• Dumb
Reactions: Brodie0

SportsFan1

Oct 6, 2020
By the way this is the best I've heard on this subject @JP4CY

Well if Kirk was 20-3 at Maine the argument would be it does not count. Regardless if KF wants to automatically qualify it needs to be over .600. If it is under .600 it goes to some special vote. There are many in the HOF with less than .600, but it does not go down low enough to get in any from Ames.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyTwins

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
No he is not. His players like playing for him, otherwise they would leave or just not come to Iowa.
you're going to be seeing a lot more of the latter there, who will want to play for a coach who has had issues with race alligations and is now shown he doesn't care about others and would rather take his bonus money for games not played..
The only players that actually said Kirk was racist filed charges against him, which were dropped lol. Countless players have supported and defended him, regardless of race.
the one's that were dropped because the statute of limitations were in question?? not a good look Bob...
Iowa is also the poster child to promoting change within the program and working towards a better outcome.....
change because it was brought to the publics attention??? not because he was actually trying to better the situation... after all why would they have to have a 2nd investigation into after the 2018 one if he was actually wanting change??

• Dumb
Reactions: Brodie0

SportsFan1

Oct 6, 2020
So that makes it OK? Kirk went from no tweets (dumb) to one pre approved tweet a month (dumb) and we're supposed to expect him to make real changes? He still considers a proven racist his "good friend"

Was it "OK"? By who's measure? If I were a coach of 120 18-22 year old dudes I would not want them on social media. However, the train has left the station on that and they admitted that was the case and that's it. You want to cut his fingers off or something? 100 lashes?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Was it "OK"? By who's measure? If I were a coach of 120 18-22 year old dudes I would not want them on social media. However, the train has left the station on that and they admitted that was the case and that's it. You want to cut his fingers off or something? 100 lashes?
I think Kirk, Brian and Wallace all should have been fired for what they did to those kids. I'm not sure how you can disagree but you will

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Question: Is the goal of college football putting players in the NFL? Or is it winning as many games as possible regardless of how many make it into the league?

Since KKKirk is putting players into the NFL at a "high clip" (your words)... how do you explain failing to win the very soft B1G West every year? Must be the horrible coaching.
Bump for @SportsFan1

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
The question is whether being the head coach at Maine counts? I've seen both sides taken since Maine is not considered a major university. There is not much difference in those numbers, he would still need to keep winning to be eligible.

One huge back track

Reactions: CyTwins

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron