Iowa Football Recruiting

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
The Top 5 at each DEF unit?? Do you need help in deciphering what DEF stands for? Besides your misspelled words today, you really are showing how worked up you get on this site. Take a break and have mom fix you some lunch.
I agree with most of it actually, not sure when it appeared here. ISU is head and shoulders the best team in the state next year. No reason they should not run the table.

Reactions: Mississippi Clone

SportsFan1

Oct 6, 2020
I agree with most of it actually, not sure when it appeared here. ISU is head and shoulders the best team in the state next year. No reason they should not run the table.

So you agree then that KF is an excellent football coach. He must be incredible to get AA coaches and players to play/coach with him for 20+ years despite the fact that he is the second coming of David Duke according to this board.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Tell me what Kirk is doing right since they are putting out NFL players at such a high clip? What can MC do help alleviate ISU's laughable record at putting players in the league?
Question: Is the goal of college football putting players in the NFL? Or is it winning as many games as possible regardless of how many make it into the league?

Since KKKirk is putting players into the NFL at a "high clip" (your words)... how do you explain failing to win the very soft B1G West every year? Must be the horrible coaching.

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So you agree then that KF is an excellent football coach. He must be incredible to get AA coaches and players to play/coach with him for 20+ years despite the fact that he is the second coming of David Duke according to this board.
Actually he doesn't even have an outright conference title in over 20 years. That's pretty bad

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I'll tell you that when you tell me which other posters you've PM'd asking for their real name. Lol.
Oh I know you!
You're the one who called me racist a bunch.
I think my podcast cohost would beg to differ...
And my significant other...
and my future children...

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
That is pretty hysterical considering Michigan tried to hire him. I live in Illinois and have a house in WI and my general take is the program is respected, but it is not like it is a topic of regular discussion. I have not heard any of the things you mentioned for a decade+. I doubt most people have either, except for the loons on this board. It sounds like you are making a list of grievances for Festivus. All this saltiness comes down to one thing--jealousy. But, that is okay. It is a natural human emotion.
You don't have to hear it and most holy fans wouldn't hear it because you don't want hear it.

Anyone on outside looking in at hokdom know it is a slimy place and stuff like this is always going on there even if you don't see the specifics.