Iowa Football Recruiting

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I wish him the best, but when you're needing to post practice clips when you have actual game reps, that's not a good sign.

UnbiasedHawk

Jul 6, 2013
He played a lot but yes it's easier for him to make plays vs Iowa's offense
Seems odd you would go after Iowa defensive backs. Plenty of other positions to pick on but don’t think I’d mess with TE, OL, or DB in general. Always going to be one-off cases though of course.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Seems odd you would go after Iowa defensive backs. Plenty of other positions to pick on but don’t think I’d mess with TE, OL, or DB in general. Always going to be one-off cases though of course.
You haven't had a good TE since Fant and Hockenson

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Was just looking at the 2021 class composite average on 247 which currently sits at 84.79. The last time we were that low, was 2018 when we had 84.81. Here's some players from that class which you may know: Mike Rose, Trevor Downing, Sean Shaw, Joe Scates, Joe Ramoes, Will McDonald, Brock Purdy, Greg Eisworth, Isaiah Lee, Zach Peterson, Anthony Johnson, Tayvonn Kyle, and Gerry Vaughn. My point? Those are all guys who were from the 2018 class and play a good amount of snaps for this team, many of them are elite players who will see the NFL. Just another reason to trust Campbell and not the rating system for those who think this class is bad (aka @TRYHARDER @Legend Hawk @Brodie0 aka probably now Rebel and I'm sure there is more that I missed)

• Winner
Reactions: motorcy90

Help Support Us

Become a patron