Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Petras looks nowhere near a NFL QB at this point. I already said that Goodson was pretty good, but Hall has been at a higher level than Goodson this year.
So you spent all off season arguing with us when we said Hall was on a different level than Goodson only to be wrong?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
So you spent all off season arguing with us when we said Hall was on a different level than Goodson only to be wrong?

I was wrong for a few months. How long have you been saying that Sagarin is the only metric that can be used? 10-12 years now?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Oh Sagarin is great for SOS outside of seasons with global pandemics

What does a pandemic have to do with a metric? You think that Sagarin having results no other metric has is out of the ordinary? Sagarin is always an outlier metric.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
He's a good coach period. Played 7 years in the NFL too.. A lot of former players associated with the program think highly of him too.

Well don't dally, get him locked in.

I am thinking go straight to lifetime contract.

Heck, have Barta give me a call, I'll do what I can to help with KFs buy out.

Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well don't dally, get him locked in.

I am thinking go straight to lifetime contract.

Heck, have Barta give me a call, I'll do what I can to help with KFs buy out.
He's very well respected by the few people who even know who he is outside the program though. He's ready to be handed the keys

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You're not going to change my mind. I'm not going to change yours. You can continue to be wrong just like you have been for almost a year now

Cherry picking the Sagarin metric was dumb enough, now you are gonna even cherry pick the years Sagarin is valid. LOL man.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyTwins

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
What does a pandemic have to do with a metric? You think that Sagarin having results no other metric has is out of the ordinary? Sagarin is always an outlier metric.

Please enlighten us on how you can measure BiG SOS when none of them have played OOC.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Thank you. Most Iowa fans will admit Hall is better then them because it’s true. Hall is a top 5 RB in the country right now. Goodson and Sargent have been a good duo and the run game has been drastically improved so far which is a big thing Iowa fans wanted.
You really need to learn the difference between “than” and “then”. I mean I can excuse an occasional mistake but you’re like 0 for 200.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
This post would be right if every single thing in it weren't wrong. K-State has been missing their starting QB for essentially the entire year and has had COVID issues multiple times, including last week where our game against them almost got cancelled. Minnesota lost almost everyone on their defense from last year and that shows considering they're statistically one of the worst teams in the nation against the run.

I can tell you don't watch any Big 12 games because you probably couldn't name a single player on either K-State or WVU, so you have no idea that both teams actually have quite a few talented guys on their rosters. Watch a few games outside of the Big 10 buddy.
Mic drop lol. His post was horrifically stupid